• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon is killing the Nuggets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Gordon is killing the Nuggets.
      I don’t think he has a good feel for the team yet. Murray going down probably hurt him more than anyone because it took away a lot of floor spacing and cutting is really where he shines but with guys sagging off Facu there just isn’t the same amount of room for him especially against a taller longer team like the Suns.

Also the Suns are really trying hard to get Booker off of him in switch situations. I wish we could do the same with MPJ.

Comment

• The second unit did a very good defensive job in the first part of the second quarter.

Comment

• Yep, just go ahead and get swept. They have no answers. And the only looking for threes is maddening.

Comment

• It's hard to believe how poorly this Nuggets team is playing right now. They can't even start games well.

Comment

• Maybe they’ll show up with elimination game energy in the second half. Such a disappointing series, very lackadaisical all series. They’ve rolled over pretty much every single game, I doubt this game will be any different.

Comment

• Time for an 8-0 Phoenix run

Comment

• How do they let Paul get to the elbow on the right side every time!!!!!!!!

Comment

• That's just how the season needed to end. With the Joker getting kicked out.

Comment

• The follow through was all ball though? Eh whatever

Comment

• Let's be honest. No other MVP or big star in the game would get ejected for that. On the other hand, if he was just another player he might get ejected for it. It wasn't deliberate but he did swipe at the guy's face (despite getting the ball). If the refs deem it to be a non-basketball play (in this case a bit of frustration) it could absolutely be a flagrant 2.

I'm sad for Jokic that the best season in his career ends on such a sour note.
                        Last edited by GMTD; 06-13-2021, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Freakin' embarassing.

The flagrant 2 and ejection was a joke, wouldn't be surprised if Jokic told Payne he was a good actor when he went over and shook his hand afterwards.

Malone's coaching has been a complete dud throughout the playoffs.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            Freakin' embarassing.

The flagrant 2 and ejection was a joke, wouldn't be surprised if Jokic told Payne he was a good actor when he went over and shook his hand afterwards.

Malone's coaching has been a complete dud throughout the playoffs.
                            This team will never go far with Malone coaching. Plenty of excuses going around about Murray going out but the rest of the team allowed over 120 points per game for 4 straight games. Last I checked Murray isn’t exactly an elite defender.
                            sigpic

Comment

• one thing i know the nuggs did a incredible job just getting there without Murray, that however comes with some criticism

1. was trading gary harris, who is a strong defender, along with RJ hampton and a 1st round pick for aron gordon worth it ? i say we got hosed big time...Gordon absolutely sucks offensively, he brings nothing to the team
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Letting CP3 torch you for 37 is inexcusable.

Comment

Working...
                                X