No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggets are trash tonight. Need Murray back.

Davis requested a trade and asked to go to a winning team. Complete longshot but it would be amazing if we could give up Barton, Millsap and a pick or two for him. Or even a couple bench players on top of it. We have plenty of assets, IT is coming back soon and MPJ will be healthy next year.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• Wow what an incredible come from behind win wow

Comment

• Epic comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 points down. Defense came alive in the second half. Great win on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          Nuggets are trash tonight. Need Murray back.

Davis requested a trade and asked to go to a winning team. Complete longshot but it would be amazing if we could give up Barton, Millsap and a pick or two for him. Or even a couple bench players on top of it. We have plenty of assets, IT is coming back soon and MPJ will be healthy next year.
          You were saying ?
          sigpic

Comment

Nuggets are trash tonight. Need Murray back.

I think it’d be real hard for us to agree to terms. Barton and Millsap sounds like a nice starting point but Im not sure it’s something the Pelicans could do financially. Maybe Millsap, Hernangomez, Craig, Lydon, and possibly IT with draft picks.

But realistically they’ll want Beasley included which I wouldn’t do that for anything when Durant probably ends up coming here next season to give us a starting 5 of Murray, Harris, MPJ, KD, and Jokic and one of the strongest deepest bench units in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              You were saying ?
              Oh, nice of everyone to show up after the win.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, nice of everyone to show up after the win.
                Lol just messing with you. I was upset at half getting ready to trash Malone again
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  I think it’d be real hard for us to agree to terms. Barton and Millsap sounds like a nice starting point but Im not sure it’s something the Pelicans could do financially. Maybe Millsap, Hernangomez, Craig, Lydon, and possibly IT with draft picks.

But realistically they’ll want Beasley included which I wouldn’t do that for anything when Durant probably ends up coming here next season to give us a starting 5 of Murray, Harris, MPJ, KD, and Jokic and one of the strongest deepest bench units in the league.
                  Lol at KD coming to Denver. He wouldn’t do that to OKC.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol just messing with you. I was upset at half getting ready to trash Malone again
                    i still feel like trashing Malone.
                    sigpic

Comment

i still feel like trashing Malone.
                      I mean the 60 first half points allowed to an awful team is flat embarrassing. But 32 second half points is impressive even if Memphis only has 20 wins.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol at KD coming to Denver. He wouldn’t do that to OKC.
                        It’s going to happen, he’s just chasing rings and he’ll see the rise this young team is on. If he doesn’t it’s because he’s afraid of MPJ and no other reason at all lol

Comment

• I was highly skeptical the nuggets would get both road games this week. Especially when down 25 the other night.

The old melo/George Karl Nuggets would’ve quit on that game.

I’m still not 100% sold on Malone but this year he seems to be able to motivate them to step up the D second half and fight till the end. Last night was another near 60 point first half followed by a below 45 point second half.

He just has to figure out how to prevent them from getting blown out in road games first half in playoffs. Because they won’t be coming back then. Especially if it’s in San Antonio or Utah.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Haven't watched many games this year due to scheduling issues on my part. Plus, honestly the domination of the Warriors hasn't really got me excited about the hopes of the title. That said, the warriors can't stay at the top forever, I think. The question is, can we peak when they come down. I mean I get the intrigue of Anthony Davis, two years from now we could have prime AD and JokGod(assuming he signs an extension). I like Jamal and Gary, but I'd take Davis over either. Plus, I really like Morris as well, so I wouldn't be crushed if we gave up Murray. I just think we have to make a 2 year plan. I'd imagine something like Harris, MPJ, Millsap, and multiple 1sts could be a very doable package, and maybe flip Barton to another team.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I was highly skeptical the nuggets would get both road games this week. Especially when down 25 the other night.

The old melo/George Karl Nuggets would’ve quit on that game.

I’m still not 100% sold on Malone but this year he seems to be able to motivate them to step up the D second half and fight till the end. Last night was another near 60 point first half followed by a below 45 point second half.

He just has to figure out how to prevent them from getting blown out in road games first half in playoffs. Because they won’t be coming back then. Especially if it’s in San Antonio or Utah.
                              The ice cold shooting stretches is a tad concerning as well. The team has fight for sure, but their consistency is worrisome
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                                The ice cold shooting stretches is a tad concerning as well. The team has fight for sure, but their consistency is worrisome
                                Yeah, it's amazing how they've won games shooting as poorly as they have. Joker should have 2-3 more assists per game. Everyone except Beasley and Morris has been ice cold. If these guys can heat up even just a little, we can be really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X