Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    As erratic as Barton is I do love watching him play. All the spastic unnecessary movements he’ll make are quite entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Here we go with this Facu, Morris, Murray, Dozier, Green lineup just giving up any and everything.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I wonder if we can put together a deal for Andre Drummond. We really struggle on the boards when Jokic goes out and sometimes even when he’s on the court. And we can stop playing so much small ball. He’s not much different than Hartenstein aside from fouling but Malone probably won’t start increasing his minutes until we’re 40 games into the season.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Malone is postseason George Karl.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    We desperately need a PF that can rebound. Green and Milsap are not it and with Hartenstein only giving you spot minutes we just can’t get boards with our small ball lineup.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Interesting strategy to give Bol Bol an extended run to guard Kevin Durant of all people. I get wanting to bother him with length but should probably let him get some more polish before that assignment.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

You will like the 4 PG line up and you will like it... even though we usually lose because of it lol. Nice to see the bench finally start to gel. Green and Morris are keeping it rolling and Hart is slowly growing into his roll. Great hustle and great hustle getting to 6 fouls =/.
    It’s funny because I don’t actually mind it but we don’t have the guys for it just because of Facu. Facu is gross, I can appreciate his effort and intensity but that’s about it, he offers little upside on offense and while he can be a pest on defense his size is a massive liability that is only compounded by Morris lack of size. Although I love Hartenstein and he’s pretty much the same as Facu but he’s a center that isn’t undersized and you can get away with that there. Definitely needs to learn to set his feet on screens though. Dozier is great for a 3/4 PG look though and his potential is sky high.

I am confused on the plan with Bol Bol though. Garbage time minutes aren’t going to get him up to speed anytime soon. And when he is on the court they seemed to have put him in a role of spot up shooter. I get that he’s long so he’s going to have a weird post game but they still need to work on it. Even if it’s just him just facing up and shooting over the defender, at least it’s something. I hope at some point he’s at least coming out with Hartenstein to give some twin tower looks. Even with his lack of defensive awareness he’s still a presence that alters shots.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 01-11-2021, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

I don’t understand his obsession with point guards under 6’. We have 2 on the roster right now and Morris isn’t that tall either.
    You will like the 4 PG line up and you will like it... even though we usually lose because of it lol. Nice to see the bench finally start to gel. Green and Morris are keeping it rolling and Hart is slowly growing into his roll. Great hustle and great hustle getting to 6 fouls =/.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Malone is so frustrating. We could easily have only 1 loss right now.
    I don’t understand his obsession with point guards under 6’. We have 2 on the roster right now and Morris isn’t that tall either.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Malone is so frustrating. We could easily have only 1 loss right now.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Jokic is so clutch

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Should’ve called a timeout after that offensive rebound

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Oh lord I forgot they have Boban, he’s gonna have 30 somehow