No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go avs!!! Im never getting rest on game nights.

Makar was fantastic. Played over 20 minutes and when he was with barrie they posted something like a 20-0 scf.

Gru had a fantastic save in ot that hurt my groin just to watch.

Close em out and get some rest!
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I actually prefer the Avs road jerseys to the home. It’s a rare road jersey where there’s actually still a ton of color on the shoulders and waste. With just white in the middle
      sigpic

Comment

• What a save Grub!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• That was not a good time to have a mental lapse and give up a goal.
          sigpic

Comment

• 1 more period. Let’s go Avs!!! Close this thing out.
            sigpic

Comment

• This game getting out of hand refs need to stop it

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                This game getting out of hand refs need to stop it
                By getting out of hand you mean Avs curb stomping the flames and refs need to stop it?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  By getting out of hand you mean Avs curb stomping the flames and refs need to stop it?
                  Well no lol but that would be true too.. few dirty plays is what I meant

Anyway what a series for the avs they were incredible woohooo let's go avs!

Comment

• First series win since 2008!!! Kind of hard to believe it’s been that long for this proud franchise.

I know Butler said Flames in 5 and that we would hate some of their players after the series. I can honestly say I don’t hate anyone from the Flames. I’m not just saying that because we dominated the series. No joke Butler but I feel your guys play the game right. They are a good team but don’t use thuggery to get in the opponents head. Thachuk May be intended for that but I felt his troll roll is legit. Got in our heads multiple times but never dirty.

Who I probably hated most was Mike Smith who seemed unstoppable at times. But that’s the only reason i disliked him. He was a solid goalie.

I still respect Calgary after this series. Wish y’all the best in the future. Just not against us.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The good avs are back
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                        The good avs are back
                        Heck yes they are. Man that team reminded me so much of the early days Avs.

Good speed, great defense, fantastic goalie.

Hope they keep it up.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The Avs have done well this season against Vegas. I wouldn't mind seeing Vegas put San Jose away, tonight. Although the Avs could do with some rest, I would hate to see them sitting around too long. Strike while the fire is hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                            The Avs have done well this season against Vegas. I wouldn't mind seeing Vegas put San Jose away, tonight. Although the Avs could do with some rest, I would hate to see them sitting around too long. Strike while the fire is hot.
                            I think I’d just assume Vegas close out tonight and we get back to it Tuesday. Though part of me doesn’t want both Avs and Nuggets playoff games on NFl draft night. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t watch the first round of the draft.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              I think I’d just assume Vegas close out tonight and we get back to it Tuesday. Though part of me doesn’t want both Avs and Nuggets playoff games on NFl draft night. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t watch the first round of the draft.
                              Who would have thought that Vegas would completely dominate San Jose (59-29 Shots), and then lose on a short-handed Goal in Double Overtime.

Game 7 on Tuesday Night. As to the Draft versus the Avs? I guess that I'm going to have to record one or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                                Who would have thought that Vegas would completely dominate San Jose (59-29 Shots), and then lose on a short-handed Goal in Double Overtime.

Game 7 on Tuesday Night. As to the Draft versus the Avs? I guess that I'm going to have to record one or the other.
                                I’m disappointed we have to wait two more days now to find out who’s next.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X