• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't say I'm disappointed that the preds are out 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
      Can't say I'm disappointed that the preds are out 😁
      Was just coming to say the same thing. Though the downside is the Stars are moving on.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
        Can't say I'm disappointed that the preds are out ��
        I despise the team, AND their fans. However, they may have been a better matchup with the Avs than Dallas, if we make it that far.

Comment

• Woah this sharks knights game is crazy

Comment

• Bring on the Sharks. Can’t say I’m too happy it’s them though.
            sigpic

Comment

• Which to Tape. The Avs game, or Rounds 2 and 3 in the Draft? I may have to tape the Draft, as I think we match up pretty well with San Jose.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                Which to Tape. The Avs game, or Rounds 2 and 3 in the Draft? I may have to tape the Draft, as I think we match up pretty well with San Jose.
                Well considering the draft starts 3 hours earlier it should’ve be much of a problem. Broncos could easily be done with all their picks by the time the Avs starts.

I will say I recorded draft and Nuggets last night. Started draft first on nfl network with no scores shown. Made it to just before our pick and my stupid brother tells me the spurs blew us out. After I told him not to text me about the game.
                sigpic

Comment

• Avs need to wake up ...
                  Last edited by Blondie79; 04-26-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Very disappointing game. 2/3 of the game they looked like the faster well rested team against a sluggish team that had just come off an overtime game 7. But that stretch of 9 minutes to finish the second was catastrophic. Just seemed like mental lapse after mental lapse from both defense and goaltending.

I don’t know what it is. Seems like they just don’t believe they can beat San Jose.

We will see about game 2. They need to come out with a little more intensity and defensive focus. If they can steal it we are still in great shape. But once you get to game 2 it doesn’t matter that we were rested and they weren’t.
                    sigpic

Comment

• A similar start to the Calgary series. Let's hope they can get it turned around for Game 2 as they did with Calgary.

Comment

• They stole home ice again!!!! Phenomenal final two periods. Got a little intense at the very end but they held on.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Great second third period and more importantly great win. Have to give bednar credit for the adjustments he makes during games when things at not working.

Comment

• Just as with the Calgary series, the Avs got a split with San Jose. Nice game.

Comment

• Good grief could these nbc announcers talk about anything other than the sharks and how great they are ...sure the avs not playing well right now but gee

Guess the refs are sharks fans too multiple
                              Missed calls
                              Last edited by Blondie79; 04-30-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Stupid turnovers and lazy passes lost it for Avs tonight
                                Last edited by Blondie79; 04-30-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X