No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally : Mikko Rantanen signs for 6-year, $9.25M AAV!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
      Finally : Mikko Rantanen signs for 6-year, $9.25M AAV!!
      I just did a little happy dance, that's great value.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

• We got a great deal with Mikko's contract being mostly front loaded, dropping to an AAV of $7M/year after 3 years.

Just kidding... I've had it pointed out to me on another platform, that this is not at all how it works
        Last edited by Frenchy180; 09-30-2019, 05:15 PM.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• 1-0! Donskoi had 2 goals. Finally might have some secondary scoring.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            1-0! Donskoi had 2 goals. Finally might have some secondary scoring.
            And great early returns on the Mikko investment as well.
            sigpic

Comment

• A great game. I especially enjoyed the thug, Tkachuk, getting handled with ease by Landeskog.

I'm assuming that those in the Denver area, who didn't attend the game, weren't able to see the game because of "Altitude" issues. Is that true? I recently moved to South Texas, and was able to get the Calgary broadcast on my DirecTV NHL Center Ice subscription. I assume that was blacked out on DirecTV in the Denver area. I know there is a way to get the games on your phone, and send it to your TV. So I assume some are getting the games that way.

Comment

• Good start to the season, new guys seem to be contributing nicely so far!

Comment

• Good to see Francouz out there. Arizona threw a lot at him, but he came through very nicely. Also, it's great to see the new additions contributing in a meaningful way.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                    A great game. I especially enjoyed the thug, Tkachuk, getting handled with ease by Landeskog.

I'm assuming that those in the Denver area, who didn't attend the game, weren't able to see the game because of "Altitude" issues. Is that true? I recently moved to South Texas, and was able to get the Calgary broadcast on my DirecTV NHL Center Ice subscription. I assume that was blacked out on DirecTV in the Denver area. I know there is a way to get the games on your phone, and send it to your TV. So I assume some are getting the games that way.
                    yup no way to watch nuggets or avs in denver (well not legally anyway)- pretty disappointing greedy companies making fans suffer

Comment

• Looks like you can watch the away games this week at Brooklyn's connected to the Pepsi Center. They better get this fixed by the time Nuggets season starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                        yup no way to watch nuggets or avs in denver (well not legally anyway)- pretty disappointing greedy companies making fans suffer
                        Evidently, the Avs Reddit site has several posters who have access the Avs games. And then you can cast it from your phone to your television using Chromecast. But as you point out, it isn't legal.

Comment

• 4-0 after 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            4-0 after 1.
                            really wish i can watch the games. Stupid altitude!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just incase you didnt know ....The avs v penguins game is on NBCsn tonight for those that dont get the broadcasts locally. 5PM Denver time Face off.
                              Last edited by Blondie79; 10-16-2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Tough loss tonight... But we were never gonna go 82-0...
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X