Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    We have some impressive wins. I think we beat Boston twice and once on the road and also a win at Washington. The two best teams in the NHL. We can sure hang with the top dogs.
    I guess I meant western conference. We’ve lost by multiple goals to the defending champs twice though on the road. And I believe we got smoked by Edmonton the last time we played.
    sigpic

Comment

• Ouch. Can’t believe they blew that one.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Ouch. Can’t believe they blew that one.
        Yeah, but it's a long season. I think they have the talent and depth to go deep in the playoffs!!!

Comment

• What in the world is going on with this team in the third period lately. It’s reminding me of the team 2-3 years ago.
          sigpic

Comment

• This team is not very good right now.
            sigpic

Comment

• Finally beat the Blues.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally beat the Blues.
                We beat them 7-3 on the 2nd, too. 2 in a row.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  We beat them 7-3 on the 2nd, too. 2 in a row.
                  Apparently I slept through that one.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Always great beating the Red Wings.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The avs better be looking to trade for a goalie, grub is just not it - would be nice to have a good goalie for a change.

Comment

• Once upon a time we had an active Avs following in here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Once upon a time we had an active Avs following in here.
                          Can probably blame the fact they are not on TV here anymore for most of us. Could be one of the best years for the Avs and we cant even watch them

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                            Can probably blame the fact they are not on TV here anymore for most of us. Could be one of the best years for the Avs and we cant even watch them
                            Totally forgot about that, but that’s a good point. I don’t have Comcast so I’m still able to watch them. But yeah, it’s hard to get excited about it when you can only see it on the news or SportsCenter in highlights

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              Totally forgot about that, but that’s a good point. I don’t have Comcast so I’m still able to watch them. But yeah, it’s hard to get excited about it when you can only see it on the news or SportsCenter in highlights
                              Oooh right. My bad. I see Vic Lombardi posting frustration weekly. I rarely see them in Alabama anyway until playoffs.
                              sigpic

Comment

What do you think it is that makes them successful? I know they have a deep and talented team, but it seems as though they have been progressing ever since Bednar took over.

Comment

Working...
                                X