No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Walker will be the emergency goalie Sunday? I am all for it. Let’s see what he does between the pipes.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...ergency-goalie

Comment

• Glad we got the win, but why does this team give up late goals this frequently? They have got to close games out.

Comment

• Because we are missing so many guys. When we have our 2nd line back or 2 out of our 3 on the first line. The other team will not even have the puck in our zone.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Welp season suspended also, I do hope it isn't cancelled completely but it certainly gives us extra time to get healthy

Comment

• Love the NHL Network showing the Avs Stanley Cup runs today. Dang, those were some super talented teams.

Comment

• Looks like the Avs are back!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                Looks like the Avs are back!!!!
                Man I don't like this format at all but at least we have Hockey.

Pisses me off that the Blackhawks have just as much of a chance to win the cup as the Avs do. What if montreal wins the cup? Don't like it at all.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Man I don't like this format at all but at least we have Hockey.

Pisses me off that the Blackhawks have just as much of a chance to win the cup as the Avs do. What if montreal wins the cup? Don't like it at all.
                  Time to boost this thread. I haven’t plaid close attention. I didn’t realize nhl wasn’t doing a few get the rust out games like the NBA and is going straight to elimination series. So if they are doing that then how in the world do we line up first round with the best team in the western conference!!! Absolutely absurd. But a good test if they make it out alive.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Figures....Avs outplaying St Louis, yet trail 1-0. As talented as the Avs are, they can never jump out early and put someone away. We should win the cup but frankly I don't have confidence in them.

Comment

• EJ needs to wake tf up
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                        Figures....Avs outplaying St Louis, yet trail 1-0. As talented as the Avs are, they can never jump out early and put someone away. We should win the cup but frankly I don't have confidence in them.
                        I mean it’s the first game in nearly 5 months. There’s a reason for these tune up series.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Did Graves deke that? Or miss and have a hell of a correction? Nice goal

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Did Graves deke that? Or miss and have a hell of a correction? Nice goal
                            He missed it lol but turned into nice goal

Comment

• That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Wow what a finish let's go Avs!

Comment

Working...
                                X