Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally a power play goal

    Comment


    • And another one!!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Time to boost this thread. I haven’t plaid close attention. I didn’t realize nhl wasn’t doing a few get the rust out games like the NBA and is going straight to elimination series. So if they are doing that then how in the world do we line up first round with the best team in the western conference!!! Absolutely absurd. But a good test if they make it out alive.
        and not only did they make it out alive against arguably the best team and best goalie in the league, then they absolutely hammered the Stars. To be fair, it looked the Stars could take that game or leave it. No hustle. Khouboudin was cussing his defense for hustle all game long.

        I love how Avs are finally starting to realize how great their PP is. Spin the wheel, throw a dart, someones gonna score.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • Why? Why does this team always try to set up the perfect shot? Times running out and instead of putting the puck on net and bombard the goalie they just pass it around.....take a bleeping shot!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • This team isn't winning the cup.... they're too soft. Getting manhandled.....too pass happy....very lazy at times.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sra84 View Post
              This team isn't winning the cup.... they're too soft. Getting manhandled.....too pass happy....very lazy at times.
              Seems a bit of a drastic over reaction. They beat 2 of the top 4 teams in the west this past week and are tied with a third heading to the third period.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Huuuge last minute goal to tie it up!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • And they blew it 🤦*♂️
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Stupid..... stupid.... stupid!!!! What were the Avs doing!!!???? Just skating around? Taking no shots!!???? And they lost...... what a joke. This team is sunk.....no way they win the cup..... lucky if they get by Arizona. Dumb.

                    Comment


                    • Never wanna loose but honestly there is no home advantage and I don't think it matters which of the two teams we would have played anyway

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                        Stupid..... stupid.... stupid!!!! What were the Avs doing!!!???? Just skating around? Taking no shots!!???? And they lost...... what a joke. This team is sunk.....no way they win the cup..... lucky if they get by Arizona. Dumb.
                        Geez your over reacting we lost one game v top three teams

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Seems a bit of a drastic over reaction. They beat 2 of the top 4 teams in the west this past week and are tied with a third heading to the third period.
                          Overreacting? I don't think so. Barely got by St Louis, beat an offensively inept Stars team and just lost to Vegas because of mind boggling play....not an overreaction.... pretty spot-on.

                          Comment


                          • On another note that goal looked offside to me and the 2nd goal was goalie interference

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                              Overreacting? I don't think so. Barely got by St Louis, beat an offensively inept Stars team and just lost to Vegas because of mind boggling play....not an overreaction.... pretty spot-on.
                              You must not follow hockey. Beat two of the top 3 teams in the west and took the top seed to 15 seconds left in OT. Big over reaction.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                You must not follow hockey. Beat two of the top 3 teams in the west and took the top seed to 15 seconds left in OT. Big over reaction.
                                Yup avs were flat today and still only lost by one in OT which has never been there strong point always sucked in OT

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X