Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go !!!

Comment

• Avs got outshot today and still won. That’s the mark of a champion.

I’ve been a bad fan though. Missed both of the first two games due to work. Today I was supposed to be off but had some late work so had to run errands after.

I’m for sure watching tomorrow though. I was so glued last year even until 1 am.
      sigpic

Comment

• Crazy how the fake pumped in crowd noise still seems to be affecting the players as if they are truly on the road. Even though it’s all neutral sites.
        sigpic

Comment

• Aside from the 3 goals in 1:25 minutes in game 1, Avs are playing lackluster hockey. Coyotes giving them all they can handle.

So much talent yet so underwhelming....no way this team gets by Vegas....if they even make it.

It's like watching the Nuggets on ice.... high expectations.... disappointing results.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            Aside from the 3 goals in 1:25 minutes in game 1, Avs are playing lackluster hockey. Coyotes giving them all they can handle.

So much talent yet so underwhelming....no way this team gets by Vegas....if they even make it.

It's like watching the Nuggets on ice.... high expectations.... disappointing results.
            You’re so dramatic. They are up 2-0.

Yes losing this game but after the goal they outshot them big time the remainder of the period. They just have to solve Kuemper.
            sigpic

Comment

• Finally broke through!! Let’s go!! Get another.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                Aside from the 3 goals in 1:25 minutes in game 1, Avs are playing lackluster hockey. Coyotes giving them all they can handle.

If you want pick at anything pick at the Avs never have stellar goalies. Completely dominated second period and still come out down 1 again.
                sigpic

Comment

• This game should be like 6-0 completely dominating everyone but the goalie

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                    This game should be like 6-0 completely dominating everyone but the goalie
                    Same goalie that upset us in 2012 in Minnesota. Even though he hasn’t been a star in between then and now
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Same goalie that upset us in 2012 in Minnesota. Even though he hasn’t been a star in between then and now
                      We always seem to run into hot goalies

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                        We always seem to run into hot goalies
                        It’s so aggravating. I miss Roy so much. He spoiled us. I don’t know why we haven’t been able to find that again.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I mean I know I’m being a little dramatic. We had a shutout game 1 and only allowed 15 shots. But I want to see a goalie stand on his head in a playoff game for 30-35 shots for once.
                          sigpic

Comment

• This is ridiculous avs are all over them

Comment

• I’m not mad. Just disappointed. Gotta tip our hats to Kuemper. I don’t want to hear squat about how we didn’t play well. We played amazing. He was just better today. It happens.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yeah Arizona keumper stole this game

Comment

Working...
                                X