Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good has Kadri been since resuming play

Comment

• Well, the Avs finally showed up.... amazing how good they can be when they play to their potential.

About time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
        Well, the Avs finally showed up.... amazing how good they can be when they play to their potential.

About time.
        Lol they have lost two game since restart? And last game v az wasn't because they didn't show up ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Lol they have lost two game since restart? And last game v az wasn't because they didn't show up ....
          I guess some people can just never be satisfied. They’ve been every bit as dominant against Arizona as Vegas has been against Chicago. And Vegas also lost a game in their series.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I guess some people can just never be satisfied. They’ve been every bit as dominant against Arizona as Vegas has been against Chicago. And Vegas also lost a game in their series.
            I guess not lol

Comment

• Lol nate just man handled Fischer dude is sneaky strong
              Last edited by Blondie79; 08-17-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Kadri is on 🔥 🔥 Sakic looking like the winner of that trade

Comment

• Man, I'm wanting them to go for a 10 spot. This is way too easy

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                    Stupid..... stupid.... stupid!!!! What were the Avs doing!!!???? Just skating around? Taking no shots!!???? And they lost...... what a joke. This team is sunk.....no way they win the cup..... lucky if they get by Arizona. Dumb.
                    This didn’t age well.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm really excited for this team. If we can somehow outlast Vegas and Tampa Bay...
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                        I'm really excited for this team. If we can somehow outlast Vegas and Tampa Bay...
                        We have to get thru dallas/St louis/Vancouver before we face Vegas. Then we can take vegas. Tampa on the other hand. They look every bit as legit as we do.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Despise the stars. Would love to smoke them this round.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Didn’t come to play
                            sigpic

Comment

• What I wouldn't do for an elite goalie - granted team ain't playing that well either

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                                What I wouldn't do for an elite goalie - granted team ain't playing that well either
                                Meh. We came into the series rated advantage on goalie. This stunt the NHL pulled pulling game 1 up to today after Vancouver clinched last night is complete bull****.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X