Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They all were clutch. Nice bounce back

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      They all were clutch. Nice bounce back
      It was a must win. I realize Gruebaur is done for the year but it would be nice if they had some semblence of goaltending at some point this series. I don’t think they’ll be able to just outscore Dallas every game.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Yeah doesn't look like anyone came to play today .... can we make a save ever? Stand by what I said earlier we really need an elite goalie

        This is the worst 15 minutes of avalanche hockey I have ever seen
        Last edited by Blondie79; 08-30-2020, 04:34 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Yeah doesn't look like anyone came to play today .... can we make a save ever? Stand by what I said earlier we really need an elite goalie

          This is the worst 15 minutes of avalanche hockey I have ever seen
          It’s not Grube though. But yeah the team looked like they played video games the entire protesting period not prepared for game 4.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            It’s not Grube though. But yeah the team looked like they played video games the entire protesting period not prepared for game 4.
            Yeah I know but even grub I still don't feel is elite

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
              Yeah I know but even grub I still don't feel is elite
              He’s not but he wouldn’t allow the garbage Francouz has allowed this series.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                He’s not but he wouldn’t allow the garbage Francouz has allowed this series.
                True however game on, 3-2 of we can find another goal on this power play ...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                  True however game on, 3-2 of we can find another goal on this power play ...
                  I’m a bad fan. I’ve been a jinx every time I tried to watch this postseason. So I turned it off at 2-0 feeling a jinx again. I’m afraid to turn it back on now that it’s 3-2.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Game over what a joke never known a team give up so many stupid goals
                    Last edited by Blondie79; 08-30-2020, 06:17 PM.

                    Comment


                    • That brain fart just ended the season

                      Comment


                      • Welp don't see us coming back from this, we can't contend with physical teams been that way for years. You can't win when your giving up an average of 5 goals a game either

                        Comment


                        • Well, that's that.... another wasted year, another choke job. Thanks for nothing Avs.

                          15 days til the Broncos kickoff.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                            Well, that's that.... another wasted year, another choke job. Thanks for nothing Avs.

                            15 days til the Broncos kickoff.
                            Guess I forgot that NHL playoff series is the first to 3 wins.

                            Oh wait.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Wow what a response

                              Comment


                              • Where has this team been all series?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X