Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

Yes, that was a good outing. Not sure I'm a fan of these back to back games with the same opponent. I realize its a result of the covid stuff, but still not feeling it......
    Agreed I thought it was ridiculous the Nuggets had to play back to back nights at Phoenix. But fortunately they won both in OT.
    sigpic

Comment

• I guess I’m just happy there is a season at all but these 4 game sets just to limit travel during Covid are kind of annoying.
      sigpic

Comment

• Avs have not been good since coming back from covid break, we be lucky to make playoffs if we keep playing like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Avs have not been good since coming back from covid break, we be lucky to make playoffs if we keep playing like this
          They’ve won 5 straight now.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

They’ve won 5 straight now.
            yeah they started playing well after i posted that lol typical.

Always love a good beating on the wild.. offense has been incredible lately. But we have to find another goalie cause current backup is absolute garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post

yeah they started playing well after i posted that lol typical.

Always love a good beating on the wild.. offense has been incredible lately. But we have to find another goalie cause current backup is absolute garbage
              Hopefully they keep it up. And nothing better than beating the Wild now that Detroit is no longer a common rival.
              sigpic

Comment

• Forgot about the game today due to the tournament but man they absolutely smoked the Wild today.
                sigpic

Comment

• They've popped off the last couple weeks. Hoping Grubauer can stay healthy...
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

• Feels like this team loses every single OT game.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Feels like this team loses every single OT game.
                      yeah were like the denver nuggets 3rd Quarter of OT

I hate vegas think they are a dirty team, taking 3 out of 4 points is a good haul, oh and the refs were awful

Comment

• Avs rocking best pt total in NHL right now. I need to get them on TV here in LA!
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Ugh. Avs just went into Covid protocols for the next 3 games.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X