No announcement yet.

Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avs don’t belong on the ice with Vegas.
    sigpic

Comment

• refs are calling absolutely nothing on vegas either

I feel like the only skill this team has is speed and when they play physical teams they just dump and chase all game and vegas is winning all those battles. The avs have got to start playing a different game cause this hasnt worked for the last 3 games
      Last edited by Blondie79; 06-06-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• And that's the game possibly the series if we don't make some adjustments and if I see nemeth in the lineup next game I'll scream

Comment

• Lol these announcers.... super excited over a possible 5th goal

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
            Lol these announcers.... super excited over a possible 5th goal
            It’s been nauseating listening to the media swoon over Vegas the last three games. Last night they couldn’t get over how we won game 2 despite being outplayed. They seemed butt hurt that Vegas wasn’t going up 3-1 instead of tied 2-2.

Anyways I’m not sure this team is capable of making the adjustments we want to see. Local media loves Bednar and sure the team is vastly improved over his tenure. However I find him a bit over rated. In 4 years of playoffs we have never really adjusted to teams taking away the speed. We get outplayed by almost everyone. We rarely ever show up in road games. It’s like his game plan is to hope we can exhaust and run teams out of the building at Ball Arena. Both St Louis and Vegas adjusted defensively to take away our top line but the Blues still weren’t good enough to take advantage. Vegas is more than talented enough to take advantage as we have seen. I have yet to see any adjustments by Bednar when the defensive blueprint takes away our speed.

Personally I feel like we are this good on talent alone not due to coaching.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

It’s been nauseating listening to the media swoon over Vegas the last three games. Last night they couldn’t get over how we won game 2 despite being outplayed. They seemed butt hurt that Vegas wasn’t going up 3-1 instead of tied 2-2.

Anyways I’m not sure this team is capable of making the adjustments we want to see. Local media loves Bednar and sure the team is vastly improved over his tenure. However I find him a bit over rated. In 4 years of playoffs we have never really adjusted to teams taking away the speed. We get outplayed by almost everyone. We rarely ever show up in road games. It’s like his game plan is to hope we can exhaust and run teams out of the building at Ball Arena. Both St Louis and Vegas adjusted defensively to take away our top line but the Blues still weren’t good enough to take advantage. Vegas is more than talented enough to take advantage as we have seen. I have yet to see any adjustments by Bednar when the defensive blueprint takes away our speed.

Personally I feel like we are this good on talent alone not due to coaching.
              I had felt good about the Avs chances of getting to the cup final, but now I fear their season is close to be over. Unbelievable!

Comment

• Refs must have money in Vegas garbage calls all series

Comment

• Wow saaad! Tho fleury should have saved it

saad has been incredible in playoffs
                  Last edited by Blondie79; 06-08-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Refs must have money in Vegas garbage calls all series
                    Apparently Vegas doesn’t commit penalties anymore.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow saaad! Tho fleury should have saved it

saad has been incredible in playoffs
                      Gotta love those classic Fluery flops. He’s good for those every now and again. A shame Miko couldn’t finish on the open net chance early on.
                      sigpic

Comment

• They are calling absolutely nothing on Vegas seem about 4 penalties and nothing

Comment

• What a pass and shot!

Comment

What a pass and shot!
                            Best effort we’ve seen since first period of game 2. A penalty would be nice however Vegas has only gotten 1. So it’s not major 1 sided.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Can we stop with stupid turnover on your own zone

Comment

• Are you freaking kidding me

Comment

Working...
                                X