Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let them complain.

I've enjoyed the massive majority of NHL fans getting behind our team the past few weeks since paying closer attention to hockey corners of the social media world.

I'm excited to hopefully end this game on home-nonslush-ice. Hoping for something closer to game 2, with the crowd chanting for like the second half of the game.

That would be amazing.

Comment

• I’m so anxious for this game tonight. I really hope this is the end. I really don’t want to go back to Tampa. I’m a little paranoid about that Blues game 5 choke job but it seems like this team built confidence from that series game 6 come back. And the 2nd round monkey is off their backs so hopefully they come out and dominate.

Let’s go Avs!
      sigpic

Comment

• If I didn't just buy a new furnace / ac for my house I probably would have bought at least 1 ticket to go tonight. Ball arena is going to be nuts.

I think we get the win. Would love it to be like game 2.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

• What do y'all think?

Does Landeskog pull a Sakic and hand the Cup to EJ first, or does he skate with it himself?
          Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

• Kadri, Landeskog, MacKinnon taking maintenance days from practice.

Andre Burakovsky is described as "a possibility" for tonight.

Comment

• So cooper now saying he believes altitude was part of the reason for tampas poor play in gm 1 and 2 ... you know I used to respect cooper but I don't have any for him after the last few days

Comment

• Altitude is part of our home advantage. Just like that slushy garbage ice in Tampa is part of their home advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Altitude is part of our home advantage. Just like that slushy garbage ice in Tampa is part of their home advantage.
                  Kind of, at the end of the day there pro athletes and it shouldn't be a big enough factor for the poor play, losses etc. I was saying yesterday I wanted bednar to speak up at times about jobs like refs etc but after seeing the whining from coaches all through the Avs playoff series I'm extremely thankful for having bednar who has no issues holding himself accountable

Comment

• On another note I am super anxious for the game tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                      Kadri, Landeskog, MacKinnon taking maintenance days from practice.

Andre Burakovsky is described as "a possibility" for tonight.
                      Man I would love for Bura to come back and we just completely overwhelm them like game 2.
                      sigpic

Comment

• The drinks are flowing. So ready for the 21 year drought to end!

Let’s do this!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Go Avs Go!!!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

• Dang looking like no burky - not on ice for warmups

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                              Dang looking like no burky - not on ice for warmups
                              Bummer. But we can win without him.
                              sigpic

Comment

• 5-1 Avs. They will not be denied.

Got my Dan Hinote jersey on.

Comment

Working...
                                X