Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    Avs gonna lock it up tonight.

Every series win since 2008 for them has been clinched on the road.
    Let's do it!
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• If we are down burky and nichuskin tonight I think it's going to be tough

Comment

• I can’t drink tonight the way I did Friday night. Not with work tomorrow. Which means my anxiety is high.
        sigpic

Comment

• Been in Florida on vacation since game 2. Hopefully I get to see them win it while they are in Florida as well.

Comment

• Well no burky but Val is taking warm ups don't k ow how effective he is going to be but we need him

Comment

• I’m not as sinking ship as SR84 but I am very pessimistic and paranoid about tonight. And really don’t want to go 7. Let’s hope they can find a way to pull it out tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

• Need mackinnon to play like a superstar time for him to show up and end this thing.

Comment

• Bright side, half of the Cups the Avs have won have been in Florida.

Comment

• I guess Tampa doesn’t get called for anything anymore.
                    sigpic

Comment

• This crap ice is making the puck handling difficult early.

Comment

• Tampa can do whatever they want there not getting called for anything, hacking and hooking makar not to mention the elbow to mac right before the goal
                        Last edited by Blondie79; 06-26-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• .MacKinnon finally!!!!!!

​​​​​​Oh look, they're complaining again. The make up call is upcoming.

Comment

• It feels like since game 2 all we do is work to try to get that tying goal and then immediately lose all momentum.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Their fans are griping but they haven’t called a penalty on Tampa all game

And now Maroon can open slash Manson and get no call???
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow, just slash your stick and break it on a player and it goes uncalled

Comment

Working...
                                X