• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Cup Champs Baby!!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

• For all the trash I talked on Keumper this postseason be came up big tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

• Can't say enough about this team, bednar, but man how about what Sakic has done

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          For all the trash I talked on Keumper this postseason be came up big tonight.
          Yes hats off to kuemper tonight

Comment

• Ok where is sr84 at???

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
              Can't say enough about this team, bednar, but man how about what Sakic has done
              I was literally just telling people Elway has closer company than he may realize for legends in Denver. Hockey may not be as popular nationwide but man I sure as hell love watching the Avs play and Sakic has brought the same amount of trophies.
              sigpic

Comment

• Also can't believe people wanted bednar fired lol

Comment

Ok where is sr84 at???
                  Same thing I was wondering but trying not to get in trouble for calling anyone out. He did say they needed to get it done in 6 which they did. So the doomsday scenario never happened.
                  sigpic

Comment

Also can't believe people wanted bednar fired lol
                    Haha I love our fan bases but yeah we tend to be pretty toxic after big losses. I wasn’t calling for Bednar to be fired like some people after the Blues game 2 loss but I was starting to really question if he had what it takes to get to the top. We now have our answer.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Same thing I was wondering but trying not to get in trouble for calling anyone out. He did say they needed to get it done in 6 which they did. So the doomsday scenario never happened.
                      Not really calling him out just interested in his reaction he's pretty passionate when we lose

Comment

• If Sakic can keep this group together, look out.

Comment

• We lost 1 road game all postseason and still only the 2nd best ever in a single postseason.
                          sigpic

Comment

• WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh my god we dented the cup. They ain’t ever going to let us have it again.
                              sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=DenverBlood;n8419634]Oh my god we dented the cup. They ain’t ever going to let us have it again. [/

my bad it was NAK tripping with cup not mikko
                                Last edited by Blondie79; 06-26-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X