Colorado Avalanche 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
    The Avs have to be very careful of playing ANY of their young players (Francouz) for fear that it will expose them to the upcoming expansion "Seattle" Draft. I'm assuming that's why Timmons still hasn't played a year after his concussion.
    Francouz contract expires this year so he may not stay around especially if he feels he wont have a shot. Timmons hasnt been cleared to play yet from concussion. Makar wont play until next year. But they needed to see what they have in fran because we shouldnt be paying varly big money for any length of contract. Too injured and too inconsistent. Varlys contract expires after this year as well

I really dont see us picking 1-2. So im hoping for kakko and knight from the draft as well as hayes and ferland in FA. Role with grubs and fran while developing knight with the eagles

DB the next 4 games are do or die as they have minn, dallas and a back to back with chi who have been hot lately
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Huge win last night. But it feels lately like every time we win and a team ahead of us loses that we still stay 2 points behind a playoff spot when I check the standings.

I’m not sure I want the 8 seed again two years in a row anyway though.
      sigpic

Comment

• So your saying there's a chance?? ..2 big wins ... thanks to grub he's been spectacular

Comment

• They suddenly have life.
          sigpic

Comment

• I feel like they are just giving us false hope that they’ll rip away in the final week.
            sigpic

Comment

• Game yesterday was one of their better all around defensive efforts. Which is interesting considering the past 2 games theyve gone with 11 forwards and 7 defensemen

Not quite sure when mikko will be back but it wont be for next couple of games supposedly. Will be interesting to see if grubs gets start today or if give him a rest
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Tonight is a must win.
                sigpic

Comment

• Huuuuge win last night!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• A win tonight coupled with a Wild loss would put the Avs in extremely good position to make a playoff spot.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Looks like Landy might be back tonight!

Comment

• Officials sure are favoring Arizona

Comment

• Ugh that’s horrible that they let Arizona steal a point.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Grub has been the mvp of this team during this late playoff run

Comment

• At least they won though.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Looking an awful lot like it'll be the Avalanche v Flames in the first round. That's not an easy matchup with MacKinnon playing at a Hart level and the Avalanche playing pretty good hockey right now. Big win over Arizona tonight, 3 points up (4 on Minnesota) with each team having 8 possible points left is a nice cushion.

Comment

Working...
                                X