Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post

and tampa complained about there injuries ......we were just as beat up
    Yeah no kidding. It’s embarrassing to them honestly. It’s part of hockey postseason. Get over it. You lost.
    sigpic

Comment

• It’s beautiful down here at the parade. Tons of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        It’s beautiful down here at the parade. Tons of people.
        I was going to go but my anxiety got the better of me big crowds are a struggle for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post

I was going to go but my anxiety got the better of me big crowds are a struggle for me
          Totally understand. I was not doing the civic center celebration for that same reason. I am at Union Station where it began and am hopping on the light rail right after the last truck and will catch the rest on tv

Comment

• I need that shirt Kadri is wearing

Comment

• Stanley Cup delivered to wrong house

Glad the Cup got out of lost and found....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dlLPm-oM0g

Comment

• Deservedly so... but these guys are completely wasted LOL

Comment

• What an incredible day for Colorado! I love this team so much

Comment

• Lol bo byram almost got arrested cop did not know who he was crowd had to tell him he was a player haha

Comment

• Wish I had seen the parade today.

But I finally watched the documentary and this thing was straight trash. Outside of some decent nostalgia it’s BS that espn filmed it primarily from the standpoint like the Avs were the bad guys and everyone felt bad for Detroit. And acting like it was David defeating Goliath when they won the second year.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Wish I had seen the parade today.

But I finally watched the documentary and this thing was straight trash. Outside of some decent nostalgia it’s BS that espn filmed it primarily from the standpoint like the Avs were the bad guys and everyone felt bad for Detroit. And acting like it was David defeating Goliath when they won the second year.
                        I haven't watched the ESPN thing - as for the parade Lots of videos of the parade here including the full 2hr+ video this was the Denver news7/altitudetv coverage

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...ory-since-2001

Comment

• I don't know if others saw the Kadri too many men tshirt that an Avs fan made for him but she worked together with Kadri and everything hockey and they are selling these shirts with profit going to kadris foundation. this is the legit site to get them definitly
                          a shirt I'm buying

https://www.everythinghockey.com/sto...ManyMen.html#/

Comment

• I’m getting very anxious for them to make this gear and get it shipped out.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              I’m getting very anxious for them to make this gear and get it shipped out.
                              Same . My shirts aren't supposed to be here until July 15th, hoodie not until the 19th.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

• The Mammoth shirts I ordered on June 18th (the night they won the title) aren't scheduled to arrive until August. Haven't tried to get any Avs championship gear yet but I assume that'll be available everywhere throughout the summer as soon as they get the ball rolling.
                                Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Working...
                                X