Clear All

• Freeland just sucks this year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Ugh Dunn. Couldn’t even get 1 out.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        These are the Cardiac Kids lately. Tapia is the real deal. Great win!!!!
        Have to state this again!!!!! What a day downtown! And credit where it's due, Desmond is actually trying to earn his money lately.

Comment

• What a weird ... but wonderful series lol

Comment

• Freeland optioned to AAA hope he can fix what is broke

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
              Freeland optioned to AAA hope he can fix what is broke
              Surprise, surprise!
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                Freeland optioned to AAA hope he can fix what is broke
                On the one hand I’m glad we are taking a step back from the mess he has been this year. And hope he can get his confidence back against AAA hitters.

On the other hand i always hate the typical guys we call up when our starters get hurt. So I’m not really looking forward to that either.
                sigpic

Comment

• Great start but why do we give up so many homeruns?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Rusins ERA is now 108.00
                    sigpic

Comment

• This team is so hot right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        This team is so hot right now.
                        I think they get Blackmon and Davis back pretty soon. They have some tough opponents on the road this week, but they seem up to the challenge. The major concern is the starting pitching. They may need to throw the pen out there for one of the slots. They have: Marquez; Gray; Senzatela; Hoffman?; and, ? I guess they could try starting Bettis again. Rusin was horrible on his first opportunity back. He's scary. Anderson will be off DL eventually, but he's pretty scary, too.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          I think they get Blackmon and Davis back pretty soon. They have some tough opponents on the road this week, but they seem up to the challenge. The major concern is the starting pitching. They may need to throw the pen out there for one of the slots. They have: Marquez; Gray; Senzatela; Hoffman?; and, ? I guess they could try starting Bettis again. Rusin was horrible on his first opportunity back. He's scary. Anderson will be off DL eventually, but he's pretty scary, too.
                          Yeah hopefully it doesn’t take Freeland to lock to glue his head on straight in AAA. I’d say probably give Bettis a shot first.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Yeah hopefully it doesn’t take Freeland to lock to glue his head on straight in AAA. I’d say probably give Bettis a shot first.
                            It's looking like they may call up lambert next week

I take back what I said about Murphy he's been taking lately
                            Last edited by Blondie79; 06-02-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Impressive homestand!

Comment

• What a debut by lambert kid was really good today

Comment

Working...
                                X