No announcement yet.

2019 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Freeland, here is a good read and I wonder if the Rockies will consider this approach at all to get him back.

https://www.purplerow.com/2019/6/13/...er-development

Comment

• Dezzy inside the park!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• As much as I have given Desmond hate he has been pretty clutch and good at the plate since we have been on a good run

Comment

• Geez send Dunn back to the IL

Comment

• So much for thinking I was gonna get a head start on traffic

Comment

• How many worms is Davis gonna kill tonight

Comment

• Are you kidding me .... I never have confidence in wade

Score 11 in 7 innings and now can barely string a hit together when u only need one run to win it - granted shouldn't be loosing after scoring 11 runs
                Last edited by Blondie79; 06-14-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Embarrassing .....how you give up 21 hits to one of worst offenses in league is beyond me
                  Last edited by Blondie79; 06-14-2019, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Padres WERE 0-766 when trailing by 5 or more in the 9th. This better be a wake up call to look into some changes in the pen. No lefty relief at all.

Comment

• That may be the kind of loss that can send the team into a tailspin.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Man it's ridiculous the amount of home runs being hit, mlb is turning into the home run derby every game talk about juiced balls. As much as offense is nice I would prefer actual baseball back. Talking about the league as a whole

Comment

• So the bullpen sucking last night cost Rodgers his spot at the MLB level.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Man do we even have an ace starter anymore? They have all been so up and down - defense ain't helping either I guess
                            Last edited by Blondie79; 06-15-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Blackmon and Desmond are on fire

Comment

• I wonder if I should leave the stadium now. I'm almost afraid of what they'll do to this lead tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X