No announcement yet.

2019 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely unbelievable the worst part is we could have won any of those games yet we get swept and 3 rookies walk us off. Oh and I hated the lineup we put out today and why are you walking Martin? Stupid decision
    Last edited by Blondie79; 06-23-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
      Absolutely unbelievable the worst part is we could have won any of those games yet we get swept and 3 rookies walk us off. Oh and I hated the lineup we put out today and why are you walking Martin? Stupid decision
      Agreed. The Dodgers were throwing their worst starter, so I would have started the best 8 batters and tried to salvage at least one game.

Comment

• Why in the world is valaika here surely there is someone in club that is better than him he is complete garbage, had one good year.

Comment

• 11 K’s through 5. Man these guys swing and miss a whole lot on the road.

Comment

• Solid pitching last night. Not sure why this stellar offense strikes out so much though. And why do they always suck against former Rockies pitchers? Who still aren’t good with their new clubs.
            sigpic

Comment

• Could we quit striking out so much? Gee

Wish we hadn't of let dj walk rymac is so Inconsistent
              Last edited by Blondie79; 06-25-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Any chance we could stop giving up a bunch of home runs every game ? This pitching staff is garbage this year

Comment

• Wade Davis sucks - unreal

Comment

• I mean, somebody in the locker room has to speak up about putting that dude in in those situations. There needs to be a leader to speak up. He gives up walks, hits, runs in every appearance it seems.

Comment

• Let’s see how they blow this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                        Let’s see how they blow this one
                        I’m not even excited it’s 10-5. 4 innings for bull pen suckage.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          Let’s see how they blow this one
                          Annnnnd it’s begun. SMH

Comment

• Lol didn’t take the pen long at all to make it a game again.
                            sigpic

Comment

• And here comes Shaw to save the day. In other bad news, I see Freeland gave up 10 runs in three innings down on the farm.

Comment

• The offense must be getting (insert naughty word here) with the pitching staff. Last year pitching was great yet not enough offense this year so much offense and no pitching we can never have both.

Comment

Working...
                                X