• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Starting pitching has been phenomenal

And Nolan is batting like .226

Who knew?
    Yeah not really sure what’s going on with Nolan so far. He probably needs to start taking some pitches and not being so aggressive. I haven’t been able to catch every game but I’ve seen a lot of first pitch outs with him where he hit it solid but with no power so they tend to be easy fly outs.
    sigpic

Comment

• I take back my sucking it up v giants
      Finally arenado!

Matt Kemp has been clutch
      Last edited by Blondie79; 08-03-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Bryan Shaw 2 weeks ago : it was coors and the altitude that made me suck

Bryan Shaw now: 3 1/3 IP, 10 R/ER, 4 BB, 1 K, .526 AVG, 4.20 WHIP, 27.00+ ERA
        Last edited by Blondie79; 08-03-2020, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• As much as I was glad to see a 10 day break from Wade last night was a reminder than Diaz is probably worse.
          sigpic

Comment

• Offense sucked tonight, defense was sloppy too can't win em all

Comment

• Offense was clutch

Comment

• Another series win!!

Comment

• Murphy is hot right now.. and Blackmon

Comment

• I think the biggest surprise so far to me is how well Senzetela has pitched. It’s one thing for Freeland to gain his confidence back but we’ve never seen Senza be this consistently good. I hope I didn’t jinx it putting that thought on paper.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I think the biggest surprise so far to me is how well Senzetela has pitched. It’s one thing for Freeland to gain his confidence back but we’ve never seen Senza be this consistently good. I hope I didn’t jinx it putting that thought on paper.
                      Pitching has definitely been a big surprise to me, I wasn't sure freeland would get back to where he was, senza has been really good for rotation.

Offense has been good enough for most part to win games along with pitching and we ain't even getting MVP type play from arenado yet offensively that we're use too

Comment

• Impressive debut by castellani

Comment

• Nice no hit debut. Nice to find solid pitching up and down the roster so far.

Comment

• Rockies keep rolling what a pitching performance and Blackmon is on fireeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                              Rockies keep rolling what a pitching performance and Blackmon is on fireeeee
                              I’m still trying to figure out where the heck this pitching came from???
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                I’m still trying to figure out where the heck this pitching came from???
                                You and me both!

Comment

Working...
                                X