No announcement yet.

2019 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start to the season. Not a lot of power, but they’re seeing the ball and hitting it all over the field.

Comment

2-0. We will see what happens when they play someone better than the bad news bears.
      sigpic

Comment

It's nice to have something to cheer for.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Anderson has been hit hard today

This is where it bothers me that we didn't go out and get another starter. Anderson gray and Bettis are all wildcards
          Last edited by Blondie79; 03-30-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Terrible pitching giving up 16 hits to the marlins LOL terrible offense today also

Comment

Nice to see the big off season pickup is headed to the IL with a broken finger after 72 hours of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                Nice to see the big off season pickup is headed to the IL with a broken finger after 72 hours of the season.
                With some concern it could actually be worse than just a fracture. Guess it's a good job we signed Reynolds probably see more of Hampson with Ryan Mac at 1st

Comment

Hopefully the new hair cut for Gray signals a new attitude on the mound.

Comment

Our starting rotation is garbage after
                    Freeland and Marquez.

So frustrating ownership things this is the smart strategy going with them just because they are home grown.
                    sigpic

Comment

And the offense for last two days has looked stupid. Playing vs no names again

Have to hope it's just the usual struggles in marlins park
                      Last edited by Blondie79; 03-31-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Offense left Miami early.
                        sigpic

Comment

Offense pretty much started where it left off last year, I just don't get it how can this lineup continue to struggle and be so inconsistent. I know it's early but after the same stuff last year I'm pretty worried we made no name young pitchers rotation for the marlins look like all stars.

16 scoreless innings right now smh

Also besides freeland Marquez rotation looks garbage so far
                          Last edited by Blondie79; 04-01-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Murphy (injury or not) shouldn’t have been the only bat they grabbed. No consistency from top to bottom apart from Nolan and Dahl.

Comment

Can we please go sign Kuechal now?
                              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely pathetic and i can't see it getting any better with the next two pitchers.

Comment

Working...
                                X