Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Rockies offense is abysmal
    Being abysmal implies they have one at all.
    sigpic

Comment

• Alright, I have finally jumped on the get rid of Bud Black train. It is clear when we play talented teams that we are grossly outmatched at the manager position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Alright, I have finally jumped on the get rid of Bud Black train. It is clear when we play talented teams that we are grossly outmatched at the manager position.
        My only defense was he was brought in to fix our pitching problems. But it’s not like we give him MLB quality people to work with. Some of these people they trot out on a regular basis probably wouldn’t even have any business starting in AAA let alone MLB level.
        sigpic

Comment

• I can't even speak on Bridich anymore. Our big trade was for old Kevin Pillar, whose best years are behind him. We have assembled a 5-9 batting order of backups. And yet, rather play the young guys the rest of the season to get them up to speed, Bud rolls out Murphy...who is awful at 1st base. He is so loyal to veterans that we will never develop the young guys. If you're gonna suck, suck with the youngsters.

Comment

• Lol I'm so done with this team

Comment

• There is literally nowhere to go but up. This pitching has given up an average of 10 runs and 17 hits the last 12 home games.

Comment

• are the Giants seriously challenging a call up 18-2 in the 7th.

Comment

• And the catcher is now pitching.

Comment

• So the only two hits Rockies have come from 2 solo hr by Hampson it really is baffling how the Rockies always struggle to hit time for change

Embarrassing

Comment

• If there was ever a ‘someone needs to be fired, cut, traded, sent down’ game...this would be it.

Comment

• The catcher threw the only scoreless inning of the game. Lovely.

Comment

• It appears no Colorado team can hold a lead for more than 10 seconds

Comment

• Gotta get my TV fixed. It kept saying the Rockies beat the Dodgers in LA. Can't imagine what's wrong with it.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Gotta get my TV fixed. It kept saying the Rockies beat the Dodgers in LA. Can't imagine what's wrong with it.
                              My Yahoo sports App keeps saying the Nuggets beat the Clippers too. I kept hard shutting it down but it kept saying the same thing. So I reported the App broken and they told me they have no intentions to fix it at this time based on my complaint.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Holy smokes my tv is broken too says we won not only the last two games but a series ... in LA??

Comment

Working...
                                X