2019 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Holy smokes my tv is broken too says we won not only the last two games but a series ... in LA??
    It's a major glitch. Gotta call a repairman and get it fixed before MNF.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Man getting tired of bud blacks lineups let's bench the young players who have been playing well to put Murphy in lineup who can't field his position and has been terrible at plate for weeks. then pitch estevez in a 0-0 game when he's been utter garbage for weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
        Man getting tired of bud blacks lineups let's bench the young players who have been playing well to put Murphy in lineup who can't field his position and has been terrible at plate for weeks. then pitch estevez in a 0-0 game when he's been utter garbage for weeks
        How many times has this offense been shutout this year? Seems like 4-5 times already which seems like a lot for 41 games.
        sigpic

Comment

• I just can't understand why he pulled Freeland after 6 innings with 3 hits and no runs. It's not like you have to save him for the season. He only has 4 starts left at best.

Comment

• Lol.... yeah one hit and you plate 5 runs only the Rockies could do that .. chi chi sux

Comment

• Looks like Butera is gonna be coming out of the pen again.

Comment

• I am glad this is a short season

Comment

• In 42 games, the Rockies have given up a MLB high of 10 games of 10+ runs. That's 25 percent of their games and roughly 2 a week.

Comment

• I overestimated Chi Chi. Thought he would last two innings. :brick: :doh: :hammer:

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      I overestimated Chi Chi. Thought he would last two innings. :brick: :doh: :hammer:
                      Was it even two outs?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Was it even two outs?
                        Don't think so. Might have been one.

Comment

• Chuck nazty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Blackmon, Charles aka "Nazty, Chuck"

Comment

• Hard to believe that this team was 9 games over .500 at one point last month.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Nice to see Wade Davis back in the pen. Just what they need to make that final push.

Comment

Working...
                                X