No announcement yet.

2019 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of em all this team is pathetic from top to bottom minus one or two players

Comment

• Nolan might have played his last game as a Rockie. They shut him down today. Will be an interesting off season

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Nolan might have played his last game as a Rockie. They shut him down today. Will be an interesting off season
        Well prolly loose Nolan and that will be all the changes we see, birdich took no responsibility for this season... he needs to be fired but monforts are just as stupid so

Comment

Nolan might have played his last game as a Rockie. They shut him down today. Will be an interesting off season
          He’s a bit overrated anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

• The Nolan Arenado trade to the St. Louis Cardinals is done, sources tell ESPN. Rockies getting multiple players and sending upward of $50 million to St. Louis.
            @Ken_Rosenthal
            on the news.

Monforts chose stupid GM over Arenado, Rockies saying thery have no money and here we are sending 50M to the cards we aint even getting any of there top 10 prospects and they dont even have a great minor league system

So i guess were now in rebuild mode, without signing anyone and relying on prospects we can never develop or ruin, who would have thought we could possibly have gotten any worse, they aint gonna be worth watching for years, noone gonna want to sign here anyway now.

Im done with this organization.
            Last edited by Blondie79; 01-29-2021, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• im completely dumbfounded we got absolutely robbed in every single way possible.

Comment

We have the worst Owner/GM combo in sports.

Comment

• People shouldn’t be surprised by this. The franchise has a history of doing this except once every 12 years they have a solid team. I’ll never fully turn my back on this team because they are ingrained since I was in 4th grade. But I won’t be paying attention to them this year.

But also as much as this will annoy people Nolan is vastly overrated at this stage of his career anyway. Great fielder but his bat was starting to slump even at Coors field. I imagine the Cardinals know this which is why they didn’t offer much. They want the fielding talent but the bat I would be willing to bet will be gone outside of friendly coors. Wish him the best but how many Rockies ever go on to be great when they leave? Not many.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I disagree about him being vastly overated, I think the shoulder played a part last year and i have to wonder how much the offseason problems between him and Bridich played a part, I guess well see in the upcoming season. Rockies had no business trading him for a bag of chips which is essentially what we got...

The one really big problem i see from this trade besides the obvious is how they treated a star player, who in there right mind would want to sign here now? people didnt wanna sign here before this and If im trevor story im taking the first train outta here at the end of the season, if we manage to resign him i would be pretty shocked. Our farm system is close to bottom of the pack i just dont see us going anywhere for once again many years.

Comment

• Bridich was asked if he thinks Trevor Story will be with the team at the beginning of the season..."I think so". They can't even sound confident about that.

Comment

Bridich was asked if he thinks Trevor Story will be with the team at the beginning of the season..."I think so". They can't even sound confident about that.
                        well if im story im running as fast as i can out of here.

It a sad time for me i love baseball, but i can not continue to watch or follow the rockies at this time, its clear to me that they have no intention of competing and that was pretty obvious in the press conference

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post

well if im story im running as fast as i can out of here.

It a sad time for me i love baseball, but i can not continue to watch or follow the rockies at this time, its clear to me that they have no intention of competing and that was pretty obvious in the press conference
                          I hear Bezos is stepping down from Amazon. Maybe he wants to buy the Rockies in his new career.

Comment

• Probably a safe bet they are below .500 for the remainder of the year.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Probably a safe bet they are below .500 for the remainder of the year.
                              Absolutely!! I know AZ is winless thus far, but the Rockies will soon firmly plant themselves in last place in the division.

Comment

• Rockies are the worst team in baseball. And by the end of the year it might not even be close.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X