2019 Colorado Rockies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    If only the Rockies could play every game at home.
    They're on the road at Arizona and San Diego this week. Austin Gomber should be back after the All-Star Break.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

They're on the road at Arizona and San Diego this week. Austin Gomber should be back after the All-Star Break.
      Hopefully they can take advantage of how bad Arizona is and win some road games.
      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully they can take advantage of how bad Arizona is and win some road games.
        Sounds like a plan.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Well, that was the most Rockies way to lose a game. I guess even as bad as Arizona is, our road woes are worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Well, that was the most Rockies way to lose a game. I guess even as bad as Arizona is, our road woes are worse.
            No joke. Lost a series to the worst team in baseball and could get swept.
            sigpic

Comment

• Well at least they got game 3.
              sigpic

Comment

• Holy crap Rox won a road series
                sigpic

Comment

• Story represented the Rox well at the derby but man some of their guys are monsters.
                  sigpic

Comment

• good to see the rockies doing rockies type stuff at the deadline.............what are they doing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                      good to see the rockies doing rockies type stuff at the deadline.............what are they doing..
                      Curious what you wanted them to do? I’m glad they didn’t trade Gray or Story. And they aren’t competitive this year so no reason to trade to pick anyone up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Curious what you wanted them to do? I’m glad they didn’t trade Gray or Story. And they aren’t competitive this year so no reason to trade to pick anyone up.
                        I don't want to lose story but I don't believe he has any intentions on staying in Colorado after season ends. I love story don't want him to go, but rather get something for him. They pulled bard of the block why? Lol he's been hot garbage I just don't understand what they are thinking.

Comment

I don't want to lose story but I don't believe he has any intentions on staying in Colorado after season ends. I love story don't want him to go, but rather get something for him. They pulled bard of the block why? Lol he's been hot garbage I just don't understand what they are thinking.
                          Yeah Bard should be gone. I don’t know I’m just sick of always dumping all talent. Story might be gone but you never know. I don’t t Yanks were really offering much after they went after Gallo and Baez.

This whole MLB process of always selling top talent to contenders is why those teams never contend. And why the Red Sox, Yankees and Dodgers are. It’s not just high dollar markets. Teams just give them players. My brother is a Rangers fan and said they didn’t get a single top 100 prospect from the Yankees in return for Gallo. It’s a mindset in MLB I just don’t care for.

Story might leave but hey Blackmon has never left and Gray said he doesn’t want to leave.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well you were right and I was wrong. Story pulled himself out of the game Friday mad that we didn’t trade him. So he clearly wants out. So yeah dumb not to get something for him while we can.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well you were right and I was wrong. Story pulled himself out of the game Friday mad that we didn’t trade him. So he clearly wants out. So yeah dumb not to get something for him while we can.
                              Yeah he's not happy at all, I understand why Rockies were a bit reluctant to trade him giving the mess they made of arenado and his trade, fans might have burned the stadium down if we got nothing in return again. I just can't see story staying here

Comment

Yeah he's not happy at all, I understand why Rockies were a bit reluctant to trade him giving the mess they made of arenado and his trade, fans might have burned the stadium down if we got nothing in return again. I just can't see story staying here
                                Most of it is that once Bridich left along with his two assistants, they were never replaced. So we have a makeshift front office and the Rockies have a reputation of being difficult to deal with , so you didn’t have anyone really qualified to put a deal together. And Story was obviously under the impression that he was getting dealt. We are such a train wreck of an organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X