2022 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    Is Kroenke still the owner? If so, he will only pay attention to the Rams now since they are the defending Super Bowl champs. Another last place finish for the Rox.....(heavy sigh)
    Read an article the other day that the Rockies have actually put together a potentially very potent lineup that could surprise people. Even said there seems to be a little bit of optimism that they could compete this year.

Obviously most people here will believe it when they see it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Read an article the other day that the Rockies have actually put together a potentially very potent lineup that could surprise people. Even said there seems to be a little bit of optimism that they could compete this year.

I don't know if it's more potent, but, defensively, they are looking much more solid than in the past. Grichuk was a nice defensive pickup, which is gonna be better in the long run for the road games where they don't hit well. So, I'm hoping the moves pay dividends on defense.

Comment

Is Kroenke still the owner? If so, he will only pay attention to the Rams now since they are the defending Super Bowl champs. Another last place finish for the Rox.....(heavy sigh)
        Kroenke?

Kroenke doesn't own the Rockies, nor has he ever.

Kroenke teams:
        LA Rams
        Denver Nuggets
        Colorado Avalanche
        Colorado Rapids (MLS)
        Colorado Mammoth (NLL)
        Arsenal FC
        Arsenal WFC
        Colorado Crush (AFL, 2003-2008; co-owned with John Elway and Pat Bowlen)

The stupid, drunk-driving, pigfarming Monfort brothers own the Rockies.
        Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Kroenke?

Kroenke doesn't own the Rockies, nor has he ever.

Kroenke teams:
          LA Rams
          Denver Nuggets
          Colorado Avalanche
          Colorado Rapids (MLS)
          Colorado Mammoth (NLL)
          Arsenal FC
          Arsenal WFC
          Colorado Crush (AFL, 2003-2008; co-owned with John Elway and Pat Bowlen)

The stupid, drunk-driving, pigfarming Monfort brothers own the Rockies.
          My mistake! I didn't know that the Monfort's were the owners.

Comment

I think we have a very small bit of optimism as a new season starts. The problem is, that the Rox dash our hopes during May and June. By the All Star break, the season is over for them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
              cant say im looking forward to this season, both my favorite players gone, back to back years - we sucked with them cant imagine how bad we will be now...
              Following the first game right now. Rockies are going to be terrible this season. Freeland has a 12.27 ERA, Blackmon is 0 for 3. Nothing to get excited about.....

Comment

Following the first game right now. Rockies are going to be terrible this season. Freeland has a 12.27 ERA, Blackmon is 0 for 3. Nothing to get excited about.....
                And then Marquez pitches a gem against the dodgers last night and one remembers there are still exciting members of the team.
                sigpic

Comment

I’ll take a series win over the Dodgers any day of the week.
                  sigpic

Comment

And then Marquez pitches a gem against the dodgers last night and one remembers there are still exciting members of the team.
                    True. I{m not getting my hopes up. They do this every season.

Comment

True. I{m not getting my hopes up. They do this every season.
                      3-1! But yeah not getting my hopes up either. Just saying I don’t get all that mad about players leaving because we always get new exciting ones. It can be a fun team to watch. Just not consistently good enough to compete.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

I don't know if it's more potent, but, defensively, they are looking much more solid than in the past. Grichuk was a nice defensive pickup, which is gonna be better in the long run for the road games where they don't hit well. So, I'm hoping the moves pay dividends on defense.
                        Grichuk just made a Sportscenter play robbing a home run to keep the Rockies ahead. Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Free land is hot garbage. The fact Black made him opening day starter over Marquez is an absolute joke. 0-2 already with a 10.0 ERA and no other Rockies pitcher has lost yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow 6 run first inning today. Offense knows they gotta go all out with Freeland on the mound.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gotta suck to be a Reds fan.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Here we go again!! The June swoon starts in May........ I hate that they start the season well only to flame out before we even get to the summer months

Comment

Working...
                                X