Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    Here we go again!! The June swoon starts in May........ I hate that they start the season well only to flame out before we even get to the summer months
    They are 3 games over .500. I wouldn’t call it flaming out yet. They just continue to really suck on the road.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Their lack of talent and horrible defense will win out in the end. It was only ever a matter of time.
      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

      Comment


      • #33
        And they are in last place where they will finish out the season......

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
          And they are in last place where they will finish out the season......
          The NL west is insane. 5 teams over .500 and 7 teams in the NL are blow the entire west.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            That's why they play 162 games. Records mean nothing in mid-May.

            Rockies have a horrible bullpen, horrible defense, and not enough bats. Starting pitching is as good as could be expected but it's a sad state of affairs when the Rockies can't hit and catch the ball. Seems like the bullpen has been a disaster for 10 years straight.
            Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

            Comment


            • #36
              Someone explain why we gave freeland all that money? He's had what one good season?

              Comment


              • #37
                Yeah I give up. This team is hot garbage. 10 runs at home and still lose to an 11 win royals team.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Bard has to be up there with the worst closers in Rockies history. And it’s mind boggling that Black continues to trot him out there over and over again.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    That's because Black is a moron and the rest of the bullpen sucks anyway.
                    Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                      That's because Black is a moron and the rest of the bullpen sucks anyway.
                      I agree we have no one else better available. I think I’d just at least try throwing someone else out there. You can’t do worse than someone who already blows everything.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Man what on earth happened to marquez he has been awful

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          This team is hot garbage as usual

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            ERA of pitchers the Rockies used today:
                            5.40
                            8.71
                            6.23
                            5.52
                            6.62

                            Turns out when your bullpen is horrible for several years, and then you do absolutely nothing to address that problem, your bullpen is still horrible. Who could've imagined?

                            Thank god for the Avs and Mammoth.
                            Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                              That's why they play 162 games. Records mean nothing in mid-May.

                              Rockies have a horrible bullpen, horrible defense, and not enough bats. Starting pitching is as good as could be expected but it's a sad state of affairs when the Rockies can't hit and catch the ball. Seems like the bullpen has been a disaster for 10 years straight.
                              You are right that in almost every case, records are meaningless in mid May. With the exception of the Rockies. They are always under .500 at this point and the only question is how many games will they lose in a season. My guess is that they lose 121 games.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                                They are 3 games over .500. I wouldn’t call it flaming out yet. They just continue to really suck on the road.
                                The flames are getting bigger and bigger. And I'm not talking the Calgary Flames....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X