2022 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Go figure. Get swept by a bad team at home and then sweep a really good team.
    Was saying same thing earlier

Comment

4 errors today.

Staggering levels of incompetence.
      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        4 errors today.

Staggering levels of incompetence.
        Yeah not that I disagree with anything your saying about this years pathetic team but we’ve historically played our worst ball nearly every year in Miami. Especially in summer. And they aren’t even in an outdoor stadium anymore. I expected a bad series after the Padres sweep. Even in years the Rockies have actually been playoff good they flop in Miami.
        sigpic

Comment

Even when the Rockies have sucked they've usually played great defense, though. Not this year.

They're 30th in MLB with a .978 team fielding percentage and they lead MLB in errors with 57 in 68 games.

Comment

Even when the Rockies have sucked they've usually played great defense, though. Not this year.

They're 30th in MLB with a .978 team fielding percentage and they lead MLB in errors with 57 in 68 games.
            Pretty much what happens when you trade away and don't re sign your all stars

Comment

Every series is a sweep one way or the other now.
              sigpic

Comment

I couldn't be happier that the Avs and Mammoth won their championships, but the downside is that the seasons are over and now I have to watch the Rockies.

Broncos season can't start soon enough.

Comment

I couldn't be happier that the Avs and Mammoth won their championships, but the downside is that the seasons are over and now I have to watch the Rockies.

I'd rather watch paint dry at this point man they have been so so bad - worst team in some time and that's saying something

Comment

Hahaha I literally said this to my brothers Saturday. That win or lose I couldn’t stomach that we are about to only have baseball for two months.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't beat marlins, twins but 4 out of 5 from the dodgers so far... this team is so strange

Comment

So, the Stanley Cup made an appearance at Coors Field tonight. It was great to give the Avs the love. And it's the only hardware Coors will ever see

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                          Can't beat marlins, twins but 4 out of 5 from the dodgers so far... this team is so strange
                          Marquez had something to say about that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rockies have won four in a row.

Just seven more and we're back to sweet, sweet mediocrity!

Comment

5 in a row now. Urena has been solid so far.
                              sigpic

Comment

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Rockies despair for this photo of the Blake Street Bombers in their prime, dressed like your dad:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1*5TNdC645R58D_R8bEXo4Mg.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	8421182

Comment

Working...
                                X