• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawshank24
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    I got into this show only a couple weeks ago, so I'm only on Season 1
    buy season 2 and three while you're at it, you won't regret it.

i just ordered season 3 on blu ray!

this season has been a little weaker than past seasons, but it's still one of the best shows on tv (the best if you ask me). i'm sad that the finale is already coming up next week. can't wait to get season 4 on dvd or blu ray though!

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    I got into this show only a couple weeks ago, so I'm only on Season 1

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer1531
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick Budris View Post
    I liked last nights episode ALOT
    Lol, I did too. Its almost as if the producers said, "oh yeah?". Then again, the season finale is next Wednesday, so the last episodes have to start bringing the heat. Will see how the season finale goes, I'll be watching.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer1531 View Post
    Has anyone noticed how "Rescue Me" on FX this season has been...kinda weak? The last seasons had me looking forward to this one, there was a red carpet special and everything! The first episode was pretty good, but it was all downhill from there. I love the show so I watched it week after week, its still funny but the plot...it just seems like the producers might be trying a little too hard. What do you guys think? Hopefully there are some other fans of the show on here.
    I liked last nights episode ALOT

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer1531
    started a topic Rescue Me

Rescue Me

Has anyone noticed how "Rescue Me" on FX this season has been...kinda weak? The last seasons had me looking forward to this one, there was a red carpet special and everything! The first episode was pretty good, but it was all downhill from there. I love the show so I watched it week after week, its still funny but the plot...it just seems like the producers might be trying a little too hard. What do you guys think? Hopefully there are some other fans of the show on here.
Working...
X