Prison Break is Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Break is Back!!

Hells friggen yea!! I can't wait!! I just watched a couple trailers and I didn't think it could get any better, but this season looks to be just as good as the last.

I love this show!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

I LOVE this show. I had to watch all of the reruns they aired the last couple of weeks just so I could get back into this series. I can't wait to see what Michael, Lincoln, and Sucre are up to.

Welcome back, Prision Break! You were missed!
    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Wohooo I know.. I am so excited!

This show Rocks!!!

I Love Fall...football is back.. and the best T.V. shows! What more can I ask for!

Comment

This season will they be breaking back into prison or continue to be fugitives.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

My thread gets no love )=

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=101573

Oh well....I can't wait

On a side note....my wife LOVES Wentworth Miller
          I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

I like this show for one main reason, how will they continue to keep the show running. Thats how I started watching it. I was guessing it would be a show where they would never break free, turns out they did.

I have to admit, the wrighters have been keeping the series fresh, and full of surprises. One of the better shows running IMHO.
            sigpic

Comment

The first episode of the season was pretty good!

I like the fact that Michael Scofield was kept to his character, protecting the guy who pissed his pants. Gotta feel for the guy.

I think Lincoln is a self centered guy. Constantly only worried about him and his own, not giving much of a crap that his problems have put Michael where he is. Not really caring what is going on with Sarah, even though her small part completely destroyed her life. He is good to look at though....

I missed Sucre in the opener!!

And Bagwell is the same POS Bagwell he's always been.

It was funny to see Bellick in the state he was in. Not such a tough guy when he's on the other side.

I liked how they now have Alex and Michael somewhat working together.

This one looks to be good, but I'm hoping they reel us in more. I know the past 2 seasons it was must see tv for me. Hopefully they can continue the story without the whole prison thing completely just being the same thing over and over.
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                The first episode of the season was pretty good!

I like the fact that Michael Scofield was kept to his character, protecting the guy who pissed his pants. Gotta feel for the guy.

I think Lincoln is a self centered guy. Constantly only worried about him and his own, not giving much of a crap that his problems have put Michael where he is. Not really caring what is going on with Sarah, even though her small part completely destroyed her life. He is good to look at though....

I missed Sucre in the opener!!

And Bagwell is the same POS Bagwell he's always been.

It was funny to see Bellick in the state he was in. Not such a tough guy when he's on the other side.

I liked how they now have Alex and Michael somewhat working together.

This one looks to be good, but I'm hoping they reel us in more. I know the past 2 seasons it was must see tv for me. Hopefully they can continue the story without the whole prison thing completely just being the same thing over and over.
                Good post!

I believe that this season will be just as good as the past two! It is off to a hell of a start anyways
                I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y View Post
                  http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=101573

Oh well....I can't wait

On a side note....my wife LOVES Wentworth Miller
                  So do I... Hes Yummy

Comment

I loved the show the past 2 seasons but honestly they should have ended it at that. I just haven't gotten into this season like I have the others, but I will keep watching it anyway.

Comment

Man its just gonna kep getting better! Its at least going somewhere, I cant say the same for LOST, that show is truly pissing me OFF!!!

Who the heck is this girl working for that has Michael's woman and Linc's boy captive? Is it that Gov. agency? Or some other faction?

Comment

I dont know.. I was wondering the same thing..

and where is Sara? They havent showed her once yet?

Linc's going to kick some ass now.. they are messing with the wrong brothers!

I wonder how Michael is going to get out?

I hate when he fights.. hes just to pretty to get hit

Comment

Awwww man Whats in the box? Whats in the box?????

Comment

Bump...where are the prision break people???

Comment

It's finally getting good. What is in the box?!

True Female Broncos Fan. Yes, We Exist!

Comment

Working...
                              X