No announcement yet.

Prison Break is Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so did anyone else watch it last night?

Poor Sucre!!!

I'm starting to think that girl sophia is in on everthing with the company?

and what is Alex up too?

I guess we will have to wait until next Fall now to know

Comment

Yeah I saw it. Once again they have multiple spins going on.

What's going on in Sona

Wha Michael is up to

What Link & LJ are up to.

What Alex & Whistler & the Company are involved in.

Not a bad season, but the dumb writers strike gipped us from more episodes.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Stupid finale left so many questions.

Sofia is pretty spicehhhhhhhh.

Hope there's a season 4.

This episode was meant to be as a mid-season cliffhanger btw, but the stupid Writer's Strike changed it. Pretty good though.

When you think about it, the Writers guild has America in their control. So many Americans watch TV and stuff that is written by the writers.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
          Stupid finale left so many questions.

Sofia is pretty spicehhhhhhhh.

Hope there's a season 4.

This episode was meant to be as a mid-season cliffhanger btw, but the stupid Writer's Strike changed it. Pretty good though.

When you think about it, the Writers guild has America in their control. So many Americans watch TV and stuff that is written by the writers.
          If the strike hadn't happened, I honestly would have hoped this would have been the last season. I just don't know how this show can keep going. Since this was only half a season, there is still more to tell and I hope they can finish it up next season. I did like this season and will want to see where they go from here.

As far as the writers go, it sucks that so much tv has been affected, but I do feel the writers had a right to do this. There would be no dramas, no comedies, nothing but reality tv and news without writers. Writers certainly deserve credit for what they do.

Comment

Working...
          X