Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect feature

For Madden or ESPN...

I think EA Sports, or ESPN should add a feature in the franchise that is a hall of fame.. Like every year, they take legendary players and put them in the hall of fame ala Barry Sanders. And like 10 years into your franchise you may have Jake Plummer in the hall of fame from what he did in his career.. And when they show them get inducted you can see them with a suit and tie standing there. Then if you forget who went in you can check the years.. Sound cool?
    sigpic

Re: Perfect feature

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    For Madden or ESPN...

I think EA Sports, or ESPN should add a feature in the franchise that is a hall of fame.. Like every year, they take legendary players and put them in the hall of fame ala Barry Sanders. And like 10 years into your franchise you may have Jake Plummer in the hall of fame from what he did in his career.. And when they show them get inducted you can see them with a suit and tie standing there. Then if you forget who went in you can check the years.. Sound cool?
    Yeah, you should aslo be able to retire jerseys.

Comment

No, I think instead of wasting their time on that, they need to make players fight. Like when two people get into it, suddenly the game switches to Mortal Kombat 3 view and you go at it. If you win and get a fatality, that player is dead and they have to go sign a free agent to fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
        No, I think instead of wasting their time on that, they need to make players fight. Like when two people get into it, suddenly the game switches to Mortal Kombat 3 view and you go at it. If you win and get a fatality, that player is dead and they have to go sign a free agent to fill the void.
        Fighting kills sports.. That's why I hate hockey..
        sigpic

Comment

Madden 2005, from what I heard, improved the D..you know the play maker control on offense, they made one for defense, you can control if one guy covers this guy or double the other guy..they also made the AI on CB's much better so they're in position..and lastly the improved the bench they actually have a full bench instead of just people standing around and they got water tables, you know all the little things..
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            Fighting kills sports.. That's why I hate hockey..
            Agree 100% with you...
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
              Agree 100% with you...
              i only agree with him 97%

Comment

I think fighting in sports should be allowed. If not only for the entertainment then the fact it adds a certain mental aspect to the game.

Comment

Working...
                X