Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Lights! Please watch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Friday Night Lights! Please watch

    I read in the ESPN Magazine this month that one of the best shows on T.V right now.. Friday Night Lights (that starts its 2nd season on Oct 5th) .. needs more ratings in order to save it from being cut!

    If you have not watched this show yet.. trust me that you will love it! Its really good! Just watch the season premire.. and give it a chance.. I know that almost all football fans will enjoy it!

  • #2
    Maybe I will try

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
      I read in the ESPN Magazine this month that one of the best shows on T.V right now.. Friday Night Lights (that starts its 2nd season on Oct 5th) .. needs more ratings in order to save it from being cut!

      If you have not watched this show yet.. trust me that you will love it! Its really good! Just watch the season premire.. and give it a chance.. I know that almost all football fans will enjoy it!
      I dig the show, Cali. I like the way they shoot the show. They use a different camera style than most TV shows.

      The problem is it's on Friday night. I know when I was in my boring life with my boring job, the last thing in the world I did on Friday night was watch TV.

      I hope it makes it, it's a good show IMO.

      Comment


      • #4
        Did anyone else catch the 1st show last night?

        It was good! I think Coach Taylor is going to be the coach on the panthers soon!

        What do you guys think?

        Comment


        • #5
          Caligirl my friend, I have watched it twice I was like Ho Hum. I couldn't get into it.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Aww man... thats BM69..thats ok.. thanks for trying..

            I really enjoy it..but then again I have watched it from the first episode.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
              Did anyone else catch the 1st show last night?

              It was good! I think Coach Taylor is going to be the coach on the panthers soon!

              What do you guys think?
              I LOVE that show, probably because I can relate to it so well seeing as how I am the same age as most of the characters..

              But ya, I got a feeling that Coach Taylor is coming back, I think the new coach will get fired becuase of the way he coaches..And I also think that Lyla and Tim are going to hook up again sometime throughout the season..
              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

              Comment


              • #8
                If anyone hasn't seen it yet, go to nbc.com and you can watch every episode for free. I just started watching it from the beginning and it's really amazing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Excellent show; I hope that it stays on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                    I LOVE that show, probably because I can relate to it so well seeing as how I am the same age as most of the characters..

                    But ya, I got a feeling that Coach Taylor is coming back, I think the new coach will get fired becuase of the way he coaches..And I also think that Lyla and Tim are going to hook up again sometime throughout the season..
                    I think so too.. (Lyla and Riggens).. I hate how matt and Julie may break up!

                    I really dont liek the new coach.. and I dont like the way he talked to Jason!

                    Can you believe what happend to Tyra.. Yikes!

                    It really is an awesome show! I wish more people would give it a chance..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This show is going to get canceled imo.

                      At first I thought it was cool but then it started turning into a damn soap opera.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                        This show is going to get canceled imo.

                        At first I thought it was cool but then it started turning into a damn soap opera.
                        it is not

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So...what do y ou guys think of the show on Friday?

                          I am glad coach taylor is back!!

                          I wonder what is going to happen next week about the murder...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
                            So...what do y ou guys think of the show on Friday?

                            I am glad coach taylor is back!!

                            I wonder what is going to happen next week about the murder...
                            You are really addicted to your shows huh?!

                            Have fun!

                            never heard of this show by the way.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Awesome show

                              R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X