Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Hours a Week Do You Play Video Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Hours a Week Do You Play Video Games?

I leave all the video game playing to my six year old...
    5.88%
    2-7
    35.29%
    8-13
    23.53%
    14-19
    23.53%
    other
    11.76%
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Anywhere between 0-168

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      in your mind dont you wish you were 6 dont you LOL...no worries in the world but what will santa bring me for christmas and is the tooth fairy real

You know punctuation marks can help readers understand your jibberish.
      Last edited by The Dark Knight; 06-29-2004, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Usually 14-19 hours...Or more...I play like 4 hours a night..
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

On average, probably 2-7. Though during the summer it is more than at other times. Right now, I play (on average) about one game on Madden 2004 a day, and that is about 45 minutes. Add in other games I play (Final Fantasy), and you easily have at least ten hours a week. And that's just on PS2. I also play LOTR: WOTR, Sim City 3000, and Red Alert 2 on my PC.
          Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Probably too many. I once had a dream that I was in this fixed marriage. So before the ceromony Me and this girl are talking, I look at her and say "I play a lot of playstation; is that going to be a problem".

Comment

About one hour a day most days. Load up and play a game of Madden. That's about it lately.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Depends on my weekend. If I have alot to do I may not get any time in. But if it's boring I may play for 4-6 hours. Weekdays, I always play a couple hours before I go to bed.

Comment

For me I play probably about 7 hours a week. Sometimes more but 7 is a good average I say. I just play NCAA Football 2004, Madden NFL 2004, and NBA Live 2004. When NCAA Football 2005, Madden NFL 2005, and ESPN NFL 2K5 comes out that average will go up and stay up for a few months.

Comment

Way too many.... I have no life ( well... no money that is ) :p

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by shawny
                      Probably too many. I once had a dream that I was in this fixed marriage. So before the ceromony Me and this girl are talking, I look at her and say "I play a lot of playstation; is that going to be a problem".

LoL

I remember you telling me that.

Comment

Originally posted by shawny
                        I had a similar dream once. I like to build webpages using the raw HTML code, and there was this one day that I had spent about five or six hours that day just coding. That night, my entire dream was in HTML. It was crazy, dude.

I think I might need help...
                        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

hella lot since xbox live came out.......I only play online
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                          X