No announcement yet.

Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hoping in the 2nd season we can see animals with abilities.
    Yeah, I wonder how Peter will turn out with the whole memory loss...how he will meet his families again...
    Excellent show, my number 2 show. SG Atlantis is my number 1 show. Smallville is my 3rd.
    XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

To those that really like heroes. http://youtube.com/user/buckshotwon

That is the Youtube account of Adrian Pasdar who plays Nathan Patrelli in Heroes.

He posts a lot of videos with the other actors and it's pretty cool seeing all the actors be normal and goofy.

Hayden is so hot.

Comment

Thanks for the link!

My daughters were watching Cinderella 3 and at the end was a music video with Hayden singing, I had no idea she could sing -- she's pretty good.

Love Heroes, it makes my top 3 fave shows.

True Female Broncos Fan. Yes, We Exist!

Comment

That episode was crazy.

If Matt's dad has the same power as Matt and his powers were that strong then Matt in the future will be amazingly strong too.

It's sort of weird seeing a babe like Kristen Bell killing someone with electricity though. Oh well.

Comment

Xx, you were right about who Nathan saw in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              That episode was crazy.

If Matt's dad has the same power as Matt and his powers were that strong then Matt in the future will be amazingly strong too.

It's sort of weird seeing a babe like Kristen Bell killing someone with electricity though. Oh well.
              i have to admit that was pretty crazy.....of course the possible future they keep flashing to is pretty nuts as well...
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
              X