• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Holy crap that was an amazing episode.

SPOILERS!

Right from the beginning they just shoot at you with tons of head scratching mysteries like why Nathan looks all mutated when he looks at a mirror, who killed Hiro's father, and a million other things. This season gets me so pumped up since it's like the only TV show I watch.
    Well the Nathan thing wasn't so much of a mystery. That was Peter he was seeing, imagining what he looked like after exploding, burned and all fleshy.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    That was a great way to start a new season. I was LMAO as the family was chatting over the dinner table, and they all claimed a boring and routine day, then silence as they glanced around obviously hiding something.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I always tape it because I know I'm going to miss something.

Great show.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Holy crap that was an amazing episode.

SPOILERS!

Right from the beginning they just shoot at you with tons of head scratching mysteries like why Nathan looks all mutated when he looks at a mirror, who killed Hiro's father, and a million other things. This season gets me so pumped up since it's like the only TV show I watch.
    Last edited by xX-Bronco-Xx; 09-25-2007, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gindaorshaman
    replied
    Yes! So glad this show is back on!!!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    started a topic Heroes

Heroes

Just came to say I am DEAD EXCITED!!!!

I swear this seasons Heroes is going to be 100x better than the first season since they have more money to work with.

I can't wait for Heroes!!!! :dance:
Working...
X