• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    That episode was crazy.

If Matt's dad has the same power as Matt and his powers were that strong then Matt in the future will be amazingly strong too.

It's sort of weird seeing a babe like Kristen Bell killing someone with electricity though. Oh well.
    i have to admit that was pretty crazy.....of course the possible future they keep flashing to is pretty nuts as well...

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Xx, you were right about who Nathan saw in the mirror.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    That episode was crazy.

If Matt's dad has the same power as Matt and his powers were that strong then Matt in the future will be amazingly strong too.

It's sort of weird seeing a babe like Kristen Bell killing someone with electricity though. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Ash.Broncos
    replied
    Thanks for the link!

My daughters were watching Cinderella 3 and at the end was a music video with Hayden singing, I had no idea she could sing -- she's pretty good.

Love Heroes, it makes my top 3 fave shows.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    To those that really like heroes. http://youtube.com/user/buckshotwon

That is the Youtube account of Adrian Pasdar who plays Nathan Patrelli in Heroes.

He posts a lot of videos with the other actors and it's pretty cool seeing all the actors be normal and goofy.

Hayden is so hot.

Leave a comment:

• The Executioner
    replied
    Im hoping in the 2nd season we can see animals with abilities.
    Yeah, I wonder how Peter will turn out with the whole memory loss...how he will meet his families again...
    Excellent show, my number 2 show. SG Atlantis is my number 1 show. Smallville is my 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• Ash.Broncos
    replied
    Do you think she has a power? If so then goodbye Mrs. Patrelli
    Going back to the episode they talked about her husband "attempting" suicide many times, I wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with it by the way she acts.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicago-Broncofreak View Post
    Oh yeah- and was that Sylar on the beach talking with Nathan's mom? I think she is looking for protection maybe through some more deceitful means?
    Do you think she has a power? If so then goodbye Mrs. Patrelli

Leave a comment:

• Ash.Broncos
    Guest replied
    I rented the complete first season and watched it in 2 days awaiting the premier on Monday. What a season opener, can't wait till next Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Chicago-Broncofreak
    replied
    Oh yeah- and was that Sylar on the beach talking with Nathan's mom? I think she is looking for protection maybe through some more deceitful means?

Leave a comment:

• Chicago-Broncofreak
    replied
    Looks like Peter might be a bad guy for a little while. His necklace was the same sign as the folks who were sentenced to death.

I think the Haitian has something to do with it maybe, in terms of memory loss.

I hate premiers because they are so superficial. The next episode looks pretty good because we see Sylar again and Peter will do more- I could care less about Claires HS struggles and care more about her creepy HS classmate who can fly. Seems like he is there to keep track of her...not a coincidence...

Leave a comment:

• gindaorshaman
    replied
    When I saw it I thought it was Peter right away. How about at the end?!!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    It was Peter, I'm pretty sure. Nathan's regret over "killing his brother" was getting to him.

I'm not sure that looks exactly like Nathan to me. So much questions already though, can't wait for next weeks.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    That was Peter in the mirror? I was pretty sure I saw Nathan in the mirror all burned and fleshy.
    It was Peter, I'm pretty sure. Nathan's regret over "killing his brother" was getting to him.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Well the Nathan thing wasn't so much of a mystery. That was Peter he was seeing, imagining what he looked like after exploding, burned and all fleshy.
    That was Peter in the mirror? I was pretty sure I saw Nathan in the mirror all burned and fleshy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X