Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heroes

    Just came to say I am DEAD EXCITED!!!!

    I swear this seasons Heroes is going to be 100x better than the first season since they have more money to work with.

    I can't wait for Heroes!!!! :dance:

  • #2
    Yes! So glad this show is back on!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Holy crap that was an amazing episode.

      SPOILERS!
























      Right from the beginning they just shoot at you with tons of head scratching mysteries like why Nathan looks all mutated when he looks at a mirror, who killed Hiro's father, and a million other things. This season gets me so pumped up since it's like the only TV show I watch.
      Last edited by xX-Bronco-Xx; 09-25-2007, 02:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I always tape it because I know I'm going to miss something.

        Great show.
        Administrator

        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

        Lupus Awareness Month

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • #5
          That was a great way to start a new season. I was LMAO as the family was chatting over the dinner table, and they all claimed a boring and routine day, then silence as they glanced around obviously hiding something.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Holy crap that was an amazing episode.

            SPOILERS!
























            Right from the beginning they just shoot at you with tons of head scratching mysteries like why Nathan looks all mutated when he looks at a mirror, who killed Hiro's father, and a million other things. This season gets me so pumped up since it's like the only TV show I watch.
            Well the Nathan thing wasn't so much of a mystery. That was Peter he was seeing, imagining what he looked like after exploding, burned and all fleshy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
              Well the Nathan thing wasn't so much of a mystery. That was Peter he was seeing, imagining what he looked like after exploding, burned and all fleshy.
              That was Peter in the mirror? I was pretty sure I saw Nathan in the mirror all burned and fleshy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                That was Peter in the mirror? I was pretty sure I saw Nathan in the mirror all burned and fleshy.
                It was Peter, I'm pretty sure. Nathan's regret over "killing his brother" was getting to him.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                  It was Peter, I'm pretty sure. Nathan's regret over "killing his brother" was getting to him.


                  I'm not sure that looks exactly like Nathan to me. So much questions already though, can't wait for next weeks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    When I saw it I thought it was Peter right away. How about at the end?!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks like Peter might be a bad guy for a little while. His necklace was the same sign as the folks who were sentenced to death.

                      I think the Haitian has something to do with it maybe, in terms of memory loss.

                      I hate premiers because they are so superficial. The next episode looks pretty good because we see Sylar again and Peter will do more- I could care less about Claires HS struggles and care more about her creepy HS classmate who can fly. Seems like he is there to keep track of her...not a coincidence...
                      Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh yeah- and was that Sylar on the beach talking with Nathan's mom? I think she is looking for protection maybe through some more deceitful means?
                        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I rented the complete first season and watched it in 2 days awaiting the premier on Monday. What a season opener, can't wait till next Monday.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chicago-Broncofreak View Post
                            Oh yeah- and was that Sylar on the beach talking with Nathan's mom? I think she is looking for protection maybe through some more deceitful means?
                            Do you think she has a power? If so then goodbye Mrs. Patrelli

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                              Do you think she has a power? If so then goodbye Mrs. Patrelli
                              Going back to the episode they talked about her husband "attempting" suicide many times, I wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with it by the way she acts.

                              True Female Broncos Fan. Yes, We Exist!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X