Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Sharapova stuns Williams to win Wimbledon at 17

I really enjoyed watching her play in this tournament. She was the underdog in half of the games she played and it almost looked like she was gonna lose a couple of those but as the tournament went on she just kept getting stronger and stronger. She had some really amazing shots against Serena. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It really wasn't that Serena had a bad day, it was just that Sharapova was performing so well. I expected to see a good match but I didn't expect to see Sharapova dominate like she did. It was kinda sad to see Serena lose but she was a really good sport about it.

Anyone else watch the match this morning?

Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Sharapova stuns Williams to win Wimbledon at 17

Anyone else watch the match this morning?
    Yeah, dammit couldn't find the remote fast enough and had to listen to grunts and love for about 25 seconds. Brutal. At least they were hot.

Cody
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by Elway4King
      Yeah, dammit couldn't find the remote fast enough and had to listen to grunts and love for about 25 seconds. Brutal. At least they were hot.

Cody
      Not a fan I take it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Not a fan I take it.
        Nope, I can look at female tennis players in the Swimsut Issue (NOT NAVRATALOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but not on the court. BRUTAL!!!!

Cody
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "These people need me." Zack Morris
        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by Elway4King
          Nope, I can look at female tennis players in the Swimsut Issue (NOT NAVRATALOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but not on the court. BRUTAL!!!!

Cody
          I think it's great. They are awesome athletes. It's way better then Men's tennis. Men's tennis is all aces. Personally, I don't know how some people can watch NASCAR or Golf over women's tennis.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

I think it's great. They are awesome athletes. It's way better then Men's tennis. Men's tennis is all aces. Personally, I don't know how some people can watch NASCAR or Golf over women's tennis.
            Exactly. What other sport shows that much panty.....
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by rcsodak
              Exactly. What other sport shows that much panty.....
              Unfortunately half the competitors don't LOOK like women...
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by muse
                Unfortunately half the competitors don't LOOK like women...
                That Sharapova is pretty hot though.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

That Sharapova is pretty hot though.
                  She's hot, but she looks more like a model than an athlete. She's so skinny. It's kind of amazing the way she ran Serena ragged. To see power like that coming from such a frail frame is kind of freakish.

Serena is still the hottest women's player right now, though.
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                    She's hot, but she looks more like a model than an athlete. She's so skinny. It's kind of amazing the way she ran Serena ragged. To see power like that coming from such a frail frame is kind of freakish.

Serena is still the hottest women's player right now, though.
                    What? Serena looks like a linebacker!! I guess that's OK if your into that. Sharapova may look frail on TV but she's 6 foot tall and has very wide powerfull shoulders. You can really see it when she stands next to someone.

Let me see if I can find a pic

OK, here's one of her standing next to Serena
                    Sharapova

See how much taller she is?
                    She's alot bigger than she looks. She moves like a smaller person.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

What? Serena looks like a linebacker!! I guess that's OK if your into that. Sharapova may look frail on TV but she's 6 foot tall and has very wide powerfull shoulders. You can really see it when she stands next to someone.

See how much taller she is?
                      She's alot bigger than she looks. She moves like a smaller person.
                      A linebacker?! She's thick, but a linebacker? She's got junk in the trunk and a rather large, um, chest for a female athlete. To me, that makes her a fine looking woman because she looks like a girl I would find around the way.

Don't get me wrong, if either of them were lying in my bed, you'd hear no complaints from me. If I had a choice, I'd go with Serena.
                      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maria Sharapova: Wimbledon Champ

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                        A linebacker?! She's thick, but a linebacker? She's got junk in the trunk and a rather large, um, chest for a female athlete. To me, that makes her a fine looking woman because she looks like a girl I would find around the way.

Don't get me wrong, if either of them were lying in my bed, you'd hear no complaints from me. If I had a choice, I'd go with Serena.
                        I think her sister is better looking than she is but that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                        X