Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to see TOOL!

Just 16 days after ozzy!

should be a hell of a show. I wanna see danny carey tear up his kit!
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

I went to one of there shows some time back.

Out of all of the concerts I have been to they put on the best. No one compares.

Maynard also has the best vocals ever IMHO.

I still wana go to a Rob Zombie concert. John 5 is awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

Only 1 week away!!

I can't wait, they are so awesome live. Kinda sucks it's the night before Thanksgiving, but oh well. Anyone else going?
      sigpic

Comment

i saw them a couple months back in reading, pa

they put on one hell of a show

enjoy the show
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Thanks, was Maynard still doing his usual, kinda hanging out at the back of the stage? He's been doing that the last couple years, like letting the rest of the band take front and center, while he's in the back freakin me out.
          This weird little move he was doing last year is burned into my memory.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post
            Thanks, was Maynard still doing his usual, kinda hanging out at the back of the stage? He's been doing that the last couple years, like letting the rest of the band take front and center, while he's in the back freakin me out.
            This weird little move he was doing last year is burned into my memory.
            he wasnt in the front but on the side of the stage mostly

i was expecting to not really see him but he stayed in sight the whole time. maynard was up to the 50 yard line of the stage but really didnt venture much further.

as long as they keep up the music i could care less what he does

this was a similar layout they used when i saw em http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZJ7Uc9jzA
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Working...
            X