Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Madden....

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    ...good enough to not retaliate to the bumping up of espn? can it keep the same stuff they added before espn came up with ways to come close to madden in sales?
    Madden is the best football game ever, i think.

No, even if Madden is better, many people are gonna buy it just cuz it comes out sooner and is 30 bucks cheaper.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      i agree with you on that on the pro level

but im asking is it going to add something late to retaliate to espns changings?
      What are they gonna add?
      sigpic

Comment

If you mean features, its prettymuch a done deal now. Especially with the game console versions that can't be updated. these games are both done (have been for some time probably) and all that is left now is marketing strategies and moving on to madden and ESPN 2006.

Comment

madden's not going to do a thing....

It will just add more money to the gazillions they are spending on Advertising already....

and ESPN wont be able to out sell it because they cant spend the money Madden has stacked up in their reserves lol.....

On the other hand, ESPN is more profitable because Madden splits up the money 3 ways..... so it'll be interesting to see who comes out ontop.
          Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

Since ESPN is accelerating their release dat the roster to the game is going to be very inaccurate. I'm starting to feel sorry for you ESPN fans happy roster fixing, lmao.
            sigpic
            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
              Since ESPN is accelerating their release dat the roster to the game is going to be very inaccurate. I'm starting to feel sorry for you ESPN fans happy roster fixing, lmao.
              Hey I already got the updated rosters on last years ESPN, I created all the draft picks and all. It don't matter to me, ESPN was better last year and will be better this year!
              sigpic

Comment

I will not play any other sports games other than EA Sports, no other sports game brands come close...ESPN close, but still not as good as Madden, and 989...Huh...That makes me laugh..Why are they still making games?..LOL...I mean I will play other games..But not nearly as much as I will ever play EA Sports games...
                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Madden is and always will be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                    Madden is and always will be the best.
                    No it won't you gotta add that Madden has been working 7 years longer than ESPN and ESPN is already close to Madden!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                      No it won't you gotta add that Madden has been working 7 years longer than ESPN and ESPN is already close to Madden!
                      Have you ever thought of why ESPN would lower there price to 20 dollars, or whatever it is this year? It is because they cant keep up with Madden and they think that this will help them come close to Madden..And I repeat, come close...I am a die hard Madden NFL fan...I still bust out the Nintendo sometimes and play Madden 93 and 94 and 95, 96 and 97...No game will ever have better features, graphics, or gameplay then Madden..It is the ultimate football game in the gaming industry...Madden will, year after year come out on top...Just like it has in the past 15 years...

Comment

And also ESPN don't release their stuff on PC on Cube which means sales will be lower than Madden anyway. Also consider that Madden sells pretty well over here in the UK and ESPN doesn't release stuff here at all.
                        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                          And also ESPN don't release their stuff on PC on Cube which means sales will be lower than Madden anyway. Also consider that Madden sells pretty well over here in the UK and ESPN doesn't release stuff here at all.
                          Yep, because ESPN Sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                            And that is why ESPN doesn't get as many sales. Because it doesn't rep other systems nor' import. I'll admit ESPN sucks on PS2, ESPN should be an Xbox only game, just cuz it's better on Xbox.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X