Phenomenon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenomenon

Does anyone watch this on NBC? It's getting a lot of attention and good reviews. I've watched both episodes so far, but it's nothing amazing to me. The tricks are pretty obviously staged. The one today where the lady was hitting the ring with the hammer, she hit behind the ring (and then she popped it on her finger to prove mind power or something). The one with the spinning credit card was cool though.

Anyone else watch it? What are your thoughts on the tricks?

watched the first, and won't watch another.

It was pretty damned fake,and pretty darned lame looking to me. I wasn't impressed at all... and was EXTREMELY disappointed in it.

Comment

Same here. I watched the first and thought it was boring. All that hype and they didn't have better talent for the first show? Too bad.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I watched yesterdays and it was pretty stupid to me.

The dude that could talk to the dead pretty much got slapped in the face by Chris Angel when Chris said he'd give him 1 million dollars of his own money if he could guess whats inside his envelope. Needless to say the dude freaked out and almost attacked Chris.

It's funny when a conman is accusing another conman of conning people.

Comment

lol chris had a point though...all he did was challenge the guy and the guy flipped.

I dont like it. For one it shouldnt be a competition as this isnt american idol (which i cant stand). Second every detail about the show screams bland to me. I was looking forward to the show but after seeing two episodes I wont watch another
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            lol chris had a point though...all he did was challenge the guy and the guy flipped.

I dont like it. For one it shouldnt be a competition as this isnt american idol (which i cant stand). Second every detail about the show screams bland to me. I was looking forward to the show but after seeing two episodes I wont watch another
            Yeah that's what immediately threw me off. I was like omfg not another American Idol ripoff. :doh:

I actually thought this show would be good too. Oh well...

Comment

Yeah the show isnt too good..too many corny acts..but that was funny stuff with that guy and Cris Angel yelling at eachother! Cris Angel was right though.. his act sucked REALLY BAD!

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
                Yeah the show isnt too good..too many corny acts..but that was funny stuff with that guy and Cris Angel yelling at eachother! Cris Angel was right though.. his act sucked REALLY BAD!
                lol and serioursly I'm sure a lot of people could have guessed that the toy could have had 4 wheels, was rectangular and was metal.

I dont think much of chris but he was pretty spot on when he called him out
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                X