Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler on the new South Park (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jay Cutler on the new South Park (Merged)

    Jay Cutler was in the episode of the new South Park.

  • #2
    haha I just saw that.

    "you kind of suck now, but my dad says you could be good some day!"
    the space that is mine



    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

    Comment


    • #3
      NO WAY! I'm going to have to watch it.

      Comment


      • #4
        I flipped on the TV and there was an episode on not sure it was the new one or not. I sat through the entire episode, waiting to see if Jay was on it. It was the one with the meteor shower party. I guess it wasnt the episode, as there was no Cutler.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MileHighStud View Post
          I flipped on the TV and there was an episode on not sure it was the new one or not. I sat through the entire episode, waiting to see if Jay was on it. It was the one with the meteor shower party. I guess it wasnt the episode, as there was no Cutler.
          Damn..
          Sorry you had to sit through the whole episode.



          I missed it though

          Comment


          • #6
            Awwww man I would love to see it!!!

            Can anyone find a link to watch it???

            Comment


            • #7
              http://www.southparkx.net/episodes/1113-guitar-queer-o

              I think it can be seen here... this is the episode. Does anyone have a clip of this yet?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nick Budris View Post
                http://www.southparkx.net/episodes/1113-guitar-queer-o

                I think it can be seen here... this is the episode. Does anyone have a clip of this yet?

                Thanks.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                  Damn..
                  Sorry you had to sit through the whole episode.



                  I missed it though
                  Bro it really was a task! I dont care much for that show.
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MileHighStud View Post
                    Bro it really was a task! I dont care much for that show.
                    Same here.
                    I'm not a big fan of the show and dont watch it too much.

                    I wanted to see this one because of Cutler though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xon8r_pKCD0

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        @ that.
                        Funny stuff.

                        I should watch South Park more often.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://macgsworld.blogspot.com/2007/...-that-you.html

                          Stan: "Dude! Dude! That is Jay Cutler over there, quarterback for the Denver Broncos!"
                          Kyle: "Oh My God!"
                          Record Executive (RE): "Would you boys like to meet him?"
                          Stan: "Are you serious?"
                          RE: "I want you to meet Stan and Kyle. They broke 100,000 points in Guitar Hero."
                          Cutler: "Wow! Really? Nice to meet you guys."
                          Stan: "Nice to meet you, I mean you kinda suck, but my dad says that you might be good someday."
                          Cutler: "Thanks."
                          Shanahan will always deserve a :salute!:

                          The most rowdy orange-jersey-wearing fan in Denver at Buffalo games since 2005!

                          September 13, 2009... "The Immaculate Deflection" courtesy of Brandon Stokley!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            South Park: Guitar Hero episode

                            I like Guitar Hero, but this was pretty good.

                            For those who missed it: http://www.southparkzone.com/episode...r-Queer-o.html

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X