Jay Cutler on South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler on South Park

Well it did not take all that long for him to get on the show.

This episode is funny.

Stan: Hey it's Jay Cutler quarterback of the Denver Broncos. I think you suck, but My Dad said you might be good one day.

Cutler: Uh, thanks.

Reminds me of Broncomania
    sigpic

Man I Can't Believe I Didn't See That..

Is It A New One?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbronco30 View Post
      Man I Can't Believe I Didn't See That..

Is It A New One?
      yeah it will repeat again at midnight. But I am East coast time, what are you?

Edit: just saw, Atlanta.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I just saw it. I thought they would show Elway at that party, but they surprised me with Cutler.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

haha I just saw it too and posted a thread right after you! I thought it was really funny.. and overall is a good episode

Comment

Originally posted by PSUbroncofan View Post
            haha I just saw it too and posted a thread right after you! I thought it was really funny.. and overall is a good episode
            Welcome to Bronco Mania! :wave:

Ending of S.P. was too funny.
            sigpic

Comment

HaHa, that was great!

Oh my God dude, it's Jay Cutler! You kinda suck but my dad said you might be good someday!

Comment

hahaha that was funny i knew they were going to show one of the broncos but i didnt think it was going to be cutler
                Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally a reason for me to watch an episode of this show. Maybe I'll make it through the episode.

Comment

i can't remember, but i saw an episode of the Simpsons where they had the 93 Broncos on there. it had something to do with trash and how much they suck. pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
                      i can't remember, but i saw an episode of the Simpsons where they had the 93 Broncos on there. it had something to do with trash and how much they suck. pretty funny
                      One of my favorite episodes!

In The Simpsons episode You Only Move Twice, Hank Scorpio gives Homer Simpson the Denver Broncos as a thank-you gift for helping him. Homer complained that he wanted to own the Dallas Cowboys (the Broncos are playing very sloppy football on his front lawn while he complains). Incidentally, the Broncos won the Super Bowl the next 2 seasons. In another episode, Homer picks the Broncos to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by fxblitz View Post
                        One of my favorite episodes!

In The Simpsons episode You Only Move Twice, Hank Scorpio gives Homer Simpson the Denver Broncos as a thank-you gift for helping him. Homer complained that he wanted to own the Dallas Cowboys (the Broncos are playing very sloppy football on his front lawn while he complains). Incidentally, the Broncos won the Super Bowl the next 2 seasons. In another episode, Homer picks the Broncos to win the Super Bowl.
                        haha yeah thats what it was lol

Comment

Watch the episode here: http://www.southparkx.net/stream/episode-1113-stream

Or download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/68221942...rkx.net.rm.zip

Comment

Not sure if you guys know about them, but I personally loved the Tom Shane and Jake Jab (sp?) showings.

The Shane Company
                            1/2 mile East off I-25
                            On Arapahoe road and Peoria
                            or in Westminster off the Boulder turnpike at 104th.
                            Open Monday through Friday 'till 8
                            Saturday and Sunday until 5.
                            Or online at shaneco.com.....

Comment

That was a great episode, funny

Comment

Working...
                              X