No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler on South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Ha I just watched it! Jake Jab with his tiger! Hahahaha!
    sigpic
    AMPIPE

Comment

wait... the southpark epi had american furniture wherehouse and shane company on??? LOL that is awesome!!!! Matt and Trey are friggin hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
        Not sure if you guys know about them, but I personally loved the Tom Shane and Jake Jab (sp?) showings.

The Shane Company
        1/2 mile East off I-25
        On Arapahoe road and Peoria
        or in Westminster off the Boulder turnpike at 104th.
        Open Monday through Friday 'till 8
        Saturday and Sunday until 5.
        Or online at shaneco.com.....

I had an ex who said she had a substitute teacher who was actually the voice of Tom Shane.

That's right, kids and girlies... the annoying boring and drab voice of Tom Shane was a paid voice professional!

Comment

OMG HAHAHA that was such a funny episode. I was laughing so hard when Jake Jabs was there with the white tiger. And Ron Zopollo! Hhahaha. That if my favorite thing about South Park, since I grew up in CO its like a million times funnier for me than it is for people who ask, "IS CASA BONITA A REAL PLACE?" hahaha heck yes it is!
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
            OMG HAHAHA that was such a funny episode. I was laughing so hard when Jake Jabs was there with the white tiger. And Ron Zopollo! Hhahaha. That if my favorite thing about South Park, since I grew up in CO its like a million times funnier for me than it is for people who ask, "IS CASA BONITA A REAL PLACE?" hahaha heck yes it is!
            All you can eat beef or chicken meal and people jumping off the waterfall.

Oh yea, and Blackbeard cave or whatever where kids pee under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
              All you can eat beef or chicken meal and people jumping off the waterfall.

Oh yea, and Blackbeard cave or whatever where kids pee under the bridge.
              Strawberry and Chocolate Banditos and sopapillas! I loved the little flag you raised when you wanted your waiter to come. That place lost all its magic when half of my high school worked there. LOL.
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Here is the Jay Cutler part if any missed it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                  Well it did not take all that long for him to get on the show.

This episode is funny.

Stan: Hey it's Jay Cutler quarterback of the Denver Broncos. I think you suck, but My Dad said you might be good one day.

Cutler: Uh, thanks.

Reminds me of Broncomania
                  lol i miss one episode of the show and its the one with cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHater9899 View Post
                    lol i miss one episode of the show and its the one with cutler.
                    I posted a link to it

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
                      i can't remember, but i saw an episode of the Simpsons where they had the 93 Broncos on there. it had something to do with trash and how much they suck. pretty funny
                      haha that was hilarious there was another one too where homer enters the witness protection program and says he wants to change his name to john elway then it has a clip of him playing on the broncos
                      Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very funny episode, OH i love this song CLAP CLAP

Comment

I like that episode of the Denver Broncos in the Simpsons

Dear Homer, its not the Dallas Cowboys but its a start.

Homer: Awwww the Denver Broncos!

Marge: What wrong with the Denver Broncos?

Homer: You just don't understand football.

The following 2 seasons are the 2 best seasons yet for Broncos fans.

Still remember my teacher (a packer fan) telling me The Broncos are not going to win. They will never win a Super Bowl. The NFC has won 13 (I believe thats the number ) Consecutive SBs in a row. HA! I live in the past too much.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by showtime24 View Post
                            Here is the Jay Cutler part if any missed it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
                            Nice, thanks man. Must spread around...

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

I live in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma which is a suburb of Tulsa, and in Tulsa they used to have a Casa Bonita. I went there after I saw the South park episode and it was a lot crappier than South Park said it was. When I stayed withmy aunt who lives in Denver, I went to the Casa Bonita there and it was much better.

Anyways, the Casa Bonita in Tulsa changed its name to Casa Viva. I don't know why, but it's still the same thing.

Comment

Really?

I have been to Colorado a few times, never knew that. Well I guess if you are not from the area you would not know that. But My aunt and uncle did take me to my first and second Bronco game at the old Stadium.

At least I can say that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X