X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    oh. hahah. yeah, i've only ever played multiplayer. i don't care for it. that's why my friends jump on me when i say halo doesn't do it for me. "well you haven't played the campaign mode or seen the storyline"

yeah, well...i have no doubt it's probably cool, but i also know it's nothing i haven't seen in a video game before.
    im very select when it comes to storylines and something about this one stuck out. I mean WOW had years and years of history before it came out which is what made it so good. I dont just play halo for gameplay which is fantastic but also for the story line

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    was just curious because most people like it for the multiplayer and dont care about the story line
    oh. hahah. yeah, i've only ever played multiplayer. i don't care for it. that's why my friends jump on me when i say halo doesn't do it for me. "well you haven't played the campaign mode or seen the storyline"

yeah, well...i have no doubt it's probably cool, but i also know it's nothing i haven't seen in a video game before.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    i'm actually quite aware. thanks to my homer halo friends of mine who swear by it. i've played it. doesn't intrigue me, and certainly isn't any sort of ground-breaking like critics say.

but anyway. if they let Jackson have free reign, then the movie should be pretty cool regardless.
    was just curious because most people like it for the multiplayer and dont care about the story line

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    not sure if your aware but there is quite a storyline behind this game....just check out the books.
    i'm actually quite aware. thanks to my homer halo friends of mine who swear by it. i've played it. doesn't intrigue me, and certainly isn't any sort of ground-breaking like critics say.

but anyway. if they let Jackson have free reign, then the movie should be pretty cool regardless.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    lol. you halo people should get your head out of the game for a split-second.

this has been in talks for over a year.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

Peter Jackson has been on board for about that long as well. Although I believe he's only the producer. Which is too bad for you folk because a Jackson-directed anything=amazing, even if you're not a Halo fan like me.

But hopefully his producing will reflect as well as his directing. But unlike his last two groundbreaking projects that immediately landed in my top movie list, Halo just doesn't interest me that much.

But for you gamers who swear by it and only have an XBox for that reason, well...barring production woes and politics that Jackson has been into with this and The Hobbit, come 2009 Master Chief will be on the big screen.
    not sure if your aware but there is quite a storyline behind this game....just check out the books.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    lol. you halo people should get your head out of the game for a split-second.

this has been in talks for over a year.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

Peter Jackson has been on board for about that long as well. Although I believe he's only the producer. Which is too bad for you folk because a Jackson-directed anything=amazing, even if you're not a Halo fan like me.

But hopefully his producing will reflect as well as his directing. But unlike his last two groundbreaking projects that immediately landed in my top movie list, Halo just doesn't interest me that much.

But for you gamers who swear by it and only have an XBox for that reason, well...barring production woes and politics that Jackson has been into with this and The Hobbit, come 2009 Master Chief will be on the big screen.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    There is one. There is a web site for it too.

The warthog was made in New Zealand I think??? or was it Australia?

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    I read somewhere Vin Diesel would be Master Chief.....ew
    oh no

that would be awful . . . .i can see it now "duhhh/ drool The flood will ummmm die "

at least he will be behind a mask the entire movie

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    they already are i heard

and if its anything like the game it is going to kick some serious arse
    I read somewhere Vin Diesel would be Master Chief.....ew

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by Gjtwiss View Post
    who thinks they should make the Halo Movie?
    they already are i heard

and if its anything like the game it is going to kick some serious arse

Leave a comment:

• Gjtwiss
    started a topic Halo Movie?

Halo Movie?

who thinks they should make the Halo Movie?
Working...
X