X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fighter

Anyone else watching it?

Who do you think will win?

Matt Hughes is sure showing what a jerk and poor sport he can be.

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
    Anyone else watching it?

I love Ultimate Fighting! Personally, I want rich franklin to get back to his winning ways.

Comment

Anyone else watching it?

I am dieing to see who wins that fight. I think Hughes is a horable coach and a jerk to go along with. This season of U F has proven that....

Comment

The guys got pretty crazy in the house this week..and went a little far..

I mean its not ever their house and they tore it up

I was laughing when War Machine tossed that one guy after he hit off his hat..

Who do you think is going to win it all??

I think It will be either George or that red headed guy that just fought.. I forget his name

Comment

yeah that crap pisses me off. It seems like it gets worse every year with the vandlizam. Why would you put the legs of a chair threw the wall? As far as who is going to win this season I am not sure. The red head is Tommy. My hubby thinks it will either be George or Mac.

Comment

My roommate watches that show and he showed me the part of one of the episodes when one dude did an upperdecker in the other guys toilet, and he go irrationally mad about it. Hahahahhahaaha!

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
              My roommate watches that show and he showed me the part of one of the episodes when one dude did an upperdecker in the other guys toilet, and he go irrationally mad about it. Hahahahhahaaha!

That was gross....did he also show you the part were the guy who did it was trying not to throw up while he cleaned it out of the tank? Man I almost puked.

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                That was gross....did he also show you the part were the guy who did it was trying not to throw up while he cleaned it out of the tank? Man I almost puked.
                .. Yeah that was pretty gross.. I could never imagine cleaning up a grown mans crap...YUCK!

I think Dana may have a wake up call after this year.. it seems to get worse every year and more destructive.. and this is who is representing the future UFC

On the previews for next week.. it says someone gives up.. I wonder who is it????

Comment

My friend a few years back walked into some random jock's house party, walked straight to the bathroom, took an upper decker, and then we almost got busted because people were looking at us because they didn't recognize us and we were laughing so hard all the way out.

edit: sorry to for the quasi-hijacking of the thread.

Comment

.. Yeah that was pretty gross.. I could never imagine cleaning up a grown mans crap...YUCK!

I think Dana may have a wake up call after this year.. it seems to get worse every year and more destructive.. and this is who is representing the future UFC

On the previews for next week.. it says someone gives up.. I wonder who is it????
                    Yeah I was wondering even after the last season if Dana was going to put some new rules and limitations on the on the new fighters. Its like letting a bunch young teens. Hopefully Dana does not let it continue. Who know.s I guess I would get bored to. No tv or radio and alot of guys who are use to keeping them selves busy....
                    As for who is going to quit. Damn I dont know. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Comment

George got knocked the **** out!!!

... I havent seen a knock out like that since Chuck Lidell

So its Tommy and Mac.. That should be a pretty good fight!

I am very disappointed that Matt Hughes wont be fighting against Matt Serra.. I was really looking forward to that.

Now Matt Serra doesnt even get to defend his title..that stinks!

Comment

The ultimate fighter Finale..

Mac Wins!!

But the best fight of them all.. was War Machine and J-Rock..

That was an awesome fight

That was nuts how war machine came out of nowhere with all that power and took the win!!

Comment

Mac Wins!!

That was nuts how war machine came out of nowhere with all that power and took the win!!
                          Yeah that fight was crazy wicked. I bet the judges are glad that fight did not go to a desision. I would not have wanted to score that fight. Wicked wicked wicked. I would have to say that the U F finale was better then the last pay per view. I will say now that I will be ordering the 29th fight. Got to watch my man Liddle. I am dieing to see him lay some one out again.... Plus I would like to see St Piere walk all over Hughes. I am not sure what it is about Houghes but I just dont like him. There are a couple other good fights lined up for the 29th as well. I just cant remember right at the moment what they are. lol When do you think they will put Ortiez back in? I think its funny to watch him loose too. He is toooooo cocky for his own good. I know he can fight but he is not the best out there by far.

Comment

Mac Wins!!

Yeah that was that was awsome how he just hoked it and popped back up to win the fight. But I think the best fight of the night by far was Roger Huerta and Clay Guida. That fight by far was the most wicked fight of the night. You had to keep your eyes on the screen the whole match. I bet the judges were happy that did not have to make the choice. I would not have wanted to score that fight......
                            Now its time to look forward to the next PPV. I know they have my man Chuck "The Iceman" Liddle lined up for a match, and I cant wait to see Hughes get smashed buy St Piere...again......Man I do love MMA.
                            They are talking about letting the fights come here to Chicago by early next year. I would love to go to one of those fights. Though I am not sure how much I would acctually be able to see.....

Comment

Yeah that fight was crazy wicked. I bet the judges are glad that fight did not go to a desision. I would not have wanted to score that fight. Wicked wicked wicked. I would have to say that the U F finale was better then the last pay per view. I will say now that I will be ordering the 29th fight. Got to watch my man Liddle. I am dieing to see him lay some one out again.... Plus I would like to see St Piere walk all over Hughes. I am not sure what it is about Houghes but I just dont like him. There are a couple other good fights lined up for the 29th as well. I just cant remember right at the moment what they are. lol When do you think they will put Ortiez back in? I think its funny to watch him loose too. He is toooooo cocky for his own good. I know he can fight but he is not the best out there by far.
                              I am getting that fight too!! I can't wait to see chuck back in action. Lets hope he is back to his old self and dominates...

Tito is one of my fav fighters.. I love his attitude ...thast all part of the sport.. but when it comes doewn to it..he is a really cool guy

I HATE Matt Hughes.. Man, does he ever get under my skin.. he is just such a jerk and such a poor sport!

Comment

Working...
                              X